Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves....in here

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Lol, welcome skellitt
    Thanks! Appreciate the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by sKellitt View Post
    Ooh, is this a dead post? Nothing since 2013? Well, I'm gonna resurrect this post from the dead by introducing myself!

As with most persons, I've been a long time lurker here. Any issues electronic related, I've passed through here and have gotten some good tips. (Dunno what took me so long to register. Ah well.) Anyhoo, I work in the aviation industry by day, er night, and in whatever spare time I have I'm online playing whatever games usually some kind of rpg.

Well, I've made a very short introduction, thanks for having me. Hope I get a response!
    Glad to have you here sKellitt.
    You a pilot?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Oh no, I work in customer service. Been in it for 13 years.

Welcome. Glad to have you!
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Greetings i'm new here, the place look dead still a wah gwaan?
    i like IT and i want to be both a software Engineer and network administrator/security analysis.

Welcome grntie1234. Gonna have to study hard.

Quote Originally Posted by grntie1234 View Post
    Greetings i'm new here, the place look dead still a wah gwaan?
    i like IT and i want to be both a software Engineer and network administrator/security analysis.
    Like your pic. Yoda FTW. Welcome and hope you enjoy the stay.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Newbie here, P1xl
    Im 18 years young with an Asc in ICT currently enrolled in the Bsc majoring in networking and programming.Wanna get CCNA certified in 2 years when i graduate the Bsc as networking is my love ( P.S any network engineers in the mandeville area that need an apprentice hmu XD looking to learn some hands on stuff while getting more experience) Plan on starting a Cyber Security Company on the island as soon as im qualified enough to.
    Also recently finished coding a Restaurant Delivery System in Php which i hope to launch in Mandeville by the end of the year be on the look out for Project ANITA lol
    Im also a gamer with almost 2k hours in CSGO (dont judge -__-) i play rainbow six pubg h1z1 and lots of other games feel free to add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254533047

Also just got my first job in the IT field as a lab tech at Decarteret College its a bore but experience is experience hmu if you know of any beginner networking jobs in and around the Mandeville area looking to have fun and learn from the vets on here

Welcome P1xl. Will have to link with you on STEAM and see how things go.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/khat17/games/?tab=all

I'm in Mandeville but doubt there's much I'll be able to show you. Will link and see how it goes. Hope you enjoy the stay - there's a LOT of knowledge in here. Just ask and when the persons that know have the time they'll come on and answer. Don't worry about some persons being arrogant - it's just how they are. Once you get integrated you'll find what you need.

Not sure where you're doing your certification, but hopefully you'll get to focus on the networking and not be shoved into other fields as is the usual case with most local institutions. Anyways. Since you're in the Mandeville area I'll link with you and provide some material for you to study in your spare time.

Welcome to the site!
    Last edited by khat17; Oct 24, 2017 at 01:20 PM.

Seems like We're already friends on steam lol small world im studying at VTDI in mandeville