Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9 dragons - FREE MMORPG -RECENTLY MADE

People it cant be a straight SRO ripoff since practically everything about it is different.

The quests are different.
    The physics is different.
    The skills are different.
    The monsters are different.

The story is about Kung-fu in its various forms set in way back in china.
    You choose a clan and develop your kung-fu skills. You can choose to farm those skills as you get em or not but you don't lose power as you do so because you get more powerful ones as you level.
    As was mentioned by those that actually got their feet wet, it is highly team/party based as you go along...which forces you to play as such... a team.
    No one man going to take on a set of tough mobs all by them self... rather you rely on the various strong points of the diff builds you have to accomplish a task. Not like silkroad where if some guy has enough gold and the best of the best weapons he can kill the uniques all the time.
    Try that in this and you end up flat out on your back. I aint saying we wont ever play SRO again.... far from it. Just that for now you know where to find me.... practicing my tai chi fists on a thief that raided a village nearby.
    Calm Like a BOMB

Tell them again, cuz mi think being unfair, and i also said i'll be back to sro eventually but for now 9 dragons a di ting =D.

Without a decent party grinding can become very very hard.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Well 9Dragons is not an SRO ripoff but it kinda lame to be playing without a guild and ppl yuh know. I play it sometimes, but SRO is still main.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Uhmmm we can start our own clan.... in fact ima see about doing so tonight.
    Calm Like a BOMB

I just got back my internet so I'll reinstall the client later and join you guys.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

FOr some reason I cant connect to update the game. Oh well. All the ppl who say its a ripoff is saying so solely due to the look of the GUI I believe lol.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

NO NO Gen... thats not why "some" ppl keep saying is a SRO "rip-off". You see the only MMORP "SOME" ppl know is SRO so to them every other game that u happen to view in 3rd person and characters have humans-like features to them is a SRO "RIP-OFF" but dont knock them my fellow 9-D warriors they are only young gamers and soon they will learn the errors of their ways.
    In no way or form am i knocking SRO, its the only game i have every played for over a year before it started to get on my nerves which proves it a very good game ..BUT....
    "MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY SILK ALONE"

mi a go test dis nine dragonz an see wat so hype about it but i still need to catch up wit the rest a di guild so i wont realy play 24 by today but it seems like the wont let me into silk so dwnloading 9fartonz sorry 9 dragonz
    The Mission is not complete until i get there
    Mafia.Inc®

Taki, wah kinda low ess that, u muss have nuff item fi plus that up, in ur actual ingame stats.

This boss kil me so much times it getting beyond annoying

GM Phew, come link we

He hooked the whole party. with mad buffs (31 stat added to each aspect), i asked him about the font size at high reso and he said they will add an option to alter the font size.
    Last edited by samurailos; Feb 8, 2007 at 04:41 PM.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

yow yute i'm a Luohan Monk i dont need alot of essense, as it stands now even if i fight greean mobs one after the other my hp run down before my vitality which is about 6 kills before i need to kick back and hold a medi.

@los how comes u have 3 option to revive and whats that middle one?
    Last edited by Taktician; Feb 9, 2007 at 01:00 AM.