Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow Part 2: Increasing Internet Speed @ No Extra Cost !!

Quote Originally Posted by sean_xp
    This just in:

Flow's 2MB and 3 MB download speed is being DOUBLED at no additional cost!!!

2MB will be 4 MB
    3MB will be 6 MB
    I was told by a sales rep that the upload speeds will be the same.

Existing customers will automatically be upgraded!

HA! Lets see if C & W is going to try and match that.

Flow has said in the past that they have the capacity to comfortably go up to 40MB @ home, but that speed is more suitable for business use than for residential use.

I'm getting rid of everything "cable" & "wireless" little by little. I'll soon be rid of them in all and pay half the amount on my phone bill which is usually $7000+.

HOW U MEAN FLOW!!!
    KEEP IT UP!!!
    There is a God above us.
    'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Follow Me: @psybuck2002us

Quote Originally Posted by sean_xp
    This just in:

Flow's 2MB and 3 MB download speed is being DOUBLED at no additional cost!!!

2MB will be 4 MB
    3MB will be 6 MB
    I was told by a sales rep that the upload speeds will be the same.

Existing customers will automatically be upgraded!

HA! Lets see if C & W is going to try and match that.

Flow has said in the past that they have the capacity to comfortably go up to 40MB @ home, but that speed is more suitable for business use than for residential use.

I'm getting rid of everything "cable" & "wireless" little by little. I'll soon be rid of them in all and pay half the amount on my phone bill which is usually $7000+.

HOW U MEAN FLOW!!!
    KEEP IT UP!!!
    This sound too good to be true - ohhh please let it be so............. please pretty please
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by blindz
    flow need to reach ma area soon then, ya
    Has Flow reached anyone's area?

Quote Originally Posted by Goucham
    Has Flow reached anyone's area?
    yeah some peeps in New Kingston ..

Boy that unimaginable ehh.. for them to just double speed like that... But if its true thats a wickid slap in c&w face.. But I must add I don't think they would increase it so much.

igodit Guest

I really doubt Cable & Wireless would be able to match that kinda of bandwidth on any day. I just applied for Cable & Wireless ADSL service until I'm able to get Flow in my area, and I made sure to take the month-to-month contract and the lowest, though not cheapest package. I really don't want to get caught in so year long payment when there is a better option at hand...

Oh my...Flow really squeezing C&W
    This does'nt look like competition again... more like slow death or a loosing boxer
    You know when a boxing match gets fierce.. (no biting please..) and both boxers are at each other... one boxer (Flow) gets a lucky punch in (better speed and rates)..then the other boxer (C&W) struggles to keep composure (increase speed) , but the other boxer (Flow) is not letting up and continues to pound (more speed)..
    I see nothing but a 10 count for C&W's future
    No where to run, no where to hide, technology is everywhere...

You see that - thats competition - and customers that stand up and cheer and sing praises

Techies all around New Kingston and Beverly Hills should be jumping with Joy...just kidding

Anyway, Flow, SEND ON!!

I love that response by Flow - is like they smirked at CWJ and threw some of their money at them saying "thats all??"

Flow has REAL confidence in their Product AND Jamaican's hate for CWJ. They look like them going to use that to control the market.

Only problem for them now - those pesky Cable Operators and walk foot sign-up

PS
    If them don't advertise this, how will the public know??...them still hiding from the sign-up rush??
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by CyVan
    yeah some peeps in New Kingston ..
    Allegedly

Seriously though, I’m amazed that one person posts an uncorroborated statement that Flow is doubling residential bandwidth and it is met with such doe-eyed adulation.

I agree with the sentiment that C&W can’t compete though; they can’t compete with the idea of what Flow could eventually become. Honestly, has anyone seen so much as a bandwidth test from a residential installation? Now I’m not saying they won’t ultimately deliver all they’ve promised but at this moment are they really worthy of the praise that we continue to heap upon them?

< Flame retardant suit on>

IM SHOCKED!!!!! THe only thing I can say is... FLOW SEND ON!!!
    ]