Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,137 of 1137

Thread: Flow Part 2: Increasing Internet Speed @ No Extra Cost !!

Any idea if Flow will reach St. Thomas (i.e. Internet, not cable) before 2020? LOL
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post
    Any idea if Flow will reach St. Thomas (i.e. Internet, not cable) before 2020? LOL
    Cmon keep the faith man technoboy...I'm sure u see Flow trucks drive through St. Thomas every now and then... Flow trucks not even grace some places as yet

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    woot..flow came to my house satday to tell us say our ends ready for service. the left the form and everything. BUT..our CnW contract doesnt end till bout june, so we gonna have to wait..i dont mind the wait tho cause im on 2mb from c&w and nuh move bad at all
    which area is this????????

Quote Originally Posted by madcats99 View Post
    Cmon keep the faith man technoboy...I'm sure u see Flow trucks drive through St. Thomas every now and then... Flow trucks not even grace some places as yet
    I think you should call CSR and just try to see when the contract ends, even though you may already know this.

Reason being, you may be as fortunate as me where C & W doesn't even realize you are on contract. When I moved to where I now live I had the option of going to flow but I still had 3 months left on my C & W contract but when I called CSR for them to just confirm this they told me I was none. I called the next day speaking to a supervisor and the same was told so I switched and have not had a problem since.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    I think you should call CSR and just try to see when the contract ends, even though you may already know this.

Reason being, you may be as fortunate as me where C & W doesn't even realize you are on contract. When I moved to where I now live I had the option of going to flow but I still had 3 months left on my C & W contract but when I called CSR for them to just confirm this they told me I was none. I called the next day speaking to a supervisor and the same was told so I switched and have not had a problem since.
    Huh? Kinda lost here. Flow not in St. Thomas yet? So I don't think I need to be worried bout the C&W contract (if any)?
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

i think digi wimax will reach me before flow, god know them not moving fast as me expected, me not even feel anxious again star, me vibes dead
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    i think digi wimax will reach me before flow, god know them not moving fast as me expected, me not even feel anxious again star, me vibes dead
    mi vibes dead from di new year....dem a move like slow ya now....i use to call dem every week to find out if dem reach my area yet, same answer(another month).

I want to get flow for ma studio in cassava piece on di gully side but all now dem nuh reach yet...dem inna norbrook and oliver rd tho! and dats jus up di road... flow flow FLOW
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130