Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: unlock nokia 6102b

and yu want back the whole 12k???????
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

i would really like to hear Mikey chin side of the story....

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    and yu want back the whole 12k???????
    if someone ruined my 12000 phone they better give me the full amount or else...

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng View Post
    i would really like to hear Mikey chin side of the story....
    yeah fo real...sound a bit shady to me..but i mean i think Doc was taking a risk tryna get his fone unlocked in tha first place...unlocking fone comes with no guarantee's enuh Doc if u neva kno...but still mi woulda wah hear chin response on dis one..
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

jomo Guest

no gurantee? lol, a man a try unlock my phone and ruin it i gurantee him a beating if mi nuh get cash ina mi hand same time, hows that?

Thumbs down

Yo we dun discuss seh alright if him can't fix deh phone .. gimme a money den.. everyone was on the same page.. honorable?

Now i can't seem to get neither phone nor money .. can't get him on cell number him give me ...etc deh yuht ah dodge me .. dishonorable!!

This is going on too long now ..almost a year.. all mi ah share is dat i personally disappointed in him and don't trust him.. him give unlockers a bad name..because he is my first experience with unlockers.. mi.. neva again .. mi fault
    No where to run, no where to hide, technology is everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    no gurantee? lol, a man a try unlock my phone and ruin it i gurantee him a beating if mi nuh get cash ina mi hand same time, hows that?
    lololol.....mi hear u jomo,well Doc mi nuh kno wah fi say to all a dat..mi wouldnt juss call it a loss still cah in truth & fact mi woulda prolly fight if it was mi...but mi nah push nutn,lol such is life tho man u win some u lose some but in ur case u lose......but weh chin deh?,looks as if him drop offa radar..lol
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

ok hear how it is straight when unloncking flashing or whatever it is to be done to a phone its done at ur own risk thats the first thing mr chin should have said to u but thats a universal language for all unlockers, those box we use to unlock a phone can be faulty hence spoiling the phone or some time the unlocker yung to the business hence making mistakes. thats the risk each take when unlocking there phone.

well with this attitude try dont get no lock phone cause nobody will pull it is either u work with our rule or keep u lock phone
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Feb 19, 2007 at 06:12 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    well with this attitude try dont get no lock phone cause nobody will pull it is either u work with our rule or keep u lock phone
    exactly why i try not to buy locked phones, my bredren dem up papine unlock phones and they know if dem frig wid mine a war ago buss all joel andem dem haffi go release fi squash it , lol

unlockers out there better watch out fi man like me, straight

exactly why i try not to buy locked phones, my bredren dem up papine unlock phones and they know if dem frig wid mine a war ago buss all joel andem dem haffi go release fi squash it , lol

unlockers out there better watch out fi man like me, straight
    mi stop unlock/flash/flex/mod/tweak fone as from now on.......LOL
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....