Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: unlock nokia 6102b

Quote Originally Posted by hondaz View Post
    Seems like a nice way to say that Mickey Chin stole the phone, but he is sorry. Having someone's property and not returning property or money is simply stealing.
    thats sound like stupidness, yu neva hear sey the fone mash up?????? so ow stealing cum into it?
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

Default sorry i have to agree with him

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    thats sound like stupidness, yu neva hear sey the fone mash up?????? so ow stealing cum into it?
    well on the term that they never had an agree ment on such method of flash at owners risk what he said is actually correct it would fall under stealing because the owner does not have is phone at the moment and he didnt sell it so who has it? its stealing. as i said b4 mikey just blunder. one simple mistake
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Default Having the owners property with no compensation

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    The man mash up the phone. But he has neither given back the customer phone or money or anything. In effect the customer cannot find the man since. He is actively hiding from settling the customer.

To me that is STEALING !!! Whether he had good intentions or is sorry does not change this fact !!!. He did this to make money, so if he screws up, then he should simply settle the customer. Running off with the man phone and hiding from him now makes him a thief.

ok thats in lay mans term lol well if u carry him to court who would win lets hear what yall know about law.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

ok please close thread now as i see from title it asking for 6102 unlock not us to judge the man.only god can judge him.

yes but this is one type of attitude we trying to rid out of the country this is exactly y this country is the way it is when problem faces we back away, but anyway i would love to c this one solve if not here ima open a thread in general

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicankarma View Post
    ok please close thread now as i see from title it asking for 6102 unlock not us to judge the man.only god can judge him.
    yes this thread gone way off track for tru

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    yes but this is one type of attitude we trying to rid out of the country this is exactly y this country is the way it is when problem faces we back away, but anyway i would love to c this one solve if not here ima open a thread in general
    HV i think you should start a thread like you suggested asking views about this so people can input on the situation of when unlocking/fixing phone goes wrong rehreh rahrah... as this thread has gone way off base now.........

i think ima let it be because starting a thread like that may start things that we dont want.