Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIVAL SCHOOLS

Default RIVAL SCHOOLS

NEBODY PLAYED THIS CLASSIC. i just picked i tup 2day for the frst in like years. wow the memories.

anyone appreciate this game? who u use in it. i'ma erbody type person i've owne dit that long. lolol

[Gamehead]
    YEP
    [/Gamehead]

Default Re:RIVAL SCHOOLS

it's been so long I don't remember the names. but the youth with the baseball bat and the footballer were my favourites

Jah know i miss that game i used to give some people some decent kick ups wid dat... ;D ;D

yow mi a di king pon da game anybody challenges me dies tryin

I just remember that had that game i was the king

rival school tuff nuh #$%@. its my favorite fighting game. i cant get into guilty gear xx

[quote author=Malloc-X link=board=11;threadid=3920;start=0#msg38403 date=1085239780]
    rival school tuff nuh #$%@. its my favorite fighting game. i cant get into guilty gear xx
    [/quote]

my yute dont run away from guilty gear xx, become a gear master, then face me, it was just friday gone that i was beating up booms in ggxx, it was like heaven. my avatar was soo happy ;D ;D

[quote author=death_knight link=board=11;threadid=3920;start=0#msg38430 date=1085311595]
    my yute dont run away from guilty gear xx, become a gear master, then face me, it was just friday gone that i was beating up booms in ggxx, it was like heaven. my avatar was soo happy ;D ;D
    [/quote]

easy nuh dknight a show off cus him finally beat up a man .. personally still only rival schools mi can even try beat somebody in .... guilty gear just not great as some man mek it seem

in a lil john type of voice (WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) My yute not as hype as people let it seem, your not a fighter, most people just can manage the speedof that game, trust me you should try playing it, and you'ld see just how difficult it is, but if you have skill like me or (igotta admit) booms you'ld just naturally kick *****. got that cler1c (lil john voice) OOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=Cler1c link=board=11;threadid=3920;start=0#msg38526 date=1085462867]
    easy nuh dknight a show off cus him finally beat up a man .. personally still only rival schools mi can even try beat somebody in .... guilty gear just not great as some man mek it seem
    [/quote]

i agree