Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats your most shameful gamer moment?

Default Re:Whats your most shameful gamer moment?

[me=Tech_Guru]NEVER SHAME ;D ;D[/me]

[me=Tech_Guru]NEVER FEAR.....I SAY BRING IT !!![/me]

Clears Throat ...It was Mortal Kombat 2 this 1 and half hand dude beat me up real bad.....Even to this day when I see him I give him props....The man use the stub and kill me.... ;D > > :-[ :-[ :-[

[quote author=Tech_Guru link=board=11;threadid=3900;start=15#msg36706 date=1083963472]
    ....The man use the stub and kill me.... ;D > > :-[ :-[ :-[
    [/quote]
    ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't know 'bout oonu...but dat has to be the most embarrasing ting I've heard so far.

Big ups to the 1.5 hand bredda...but TG...if I was u...mi woulda keep dat one pon di low still

Murda :

i agree totally yow ....
    di 1.5 hand chat a kill mi yah now ....
    not sayin it wouldnt happen to me .... bu tme sure as heck know ya'll wouldnt hear about it

lol
    dwl
    u killin me ;D

[quote author=Void link=board=11;threadid=3900;start=15#msg36634 date=1083909816]
    So that's it....if it so happens that a girl habitually knifes the hell outta me every single round:

1. She looks like u cudda "dehwidar"...there may be a tinge of embarrassment...followed by a whole lotta love :-*(Seriously, I believe there's no such thing as a gorgeous girl with super skillz at the games that i play...rarer odds are the chances that she'll ever be attracted to ME...)

2. She's not, then hey it's just "one of the guys" right? Why feel embarassed?
    [/quote]

That same girl that whooped my *** who called herself Chick... she look good... very very good, one of the only chinese looking girls i know with shape... not flat as usual. But yes i agree with the other rarer odd though....

Oh yeh DK i can find a girl that will murder u in Guilty Gear... hehehe. One day mi will link u pan har

[quote author=Skillachi link=board=11;threadid=3900;start=15#msg36749 date=1083987943]
    Oh yeh DK i can find a girl that will murder u in Guilty Gear... hehehe. One day mi will link u pan har

[/quote]

yeah you do that skillachi cause

i been patiently waiting for a girl to play in that game, non has ever surfaced... there in hiding or somen, and y is it that there aren't much players for that game, if you a fighter you should.. nooo star.... you MUST play this game. ;D ;D

Skillachi.....did u say CHINESE??

Compadre! Amigo! Mon ami!....do you per chance KNOW this girl?

(disclaimer : if u say no...forget the amigo mon ami stuff....if u say yes, state with reason why u haven't married this girl as yet ;D)

Yes i do know her Void and the reason i havent married her as yet is becuz she was dealing wid somebody else the last time i spoke to her. I woulda propose to hear same second the knife me if it wasnt for that.

[quote author=Skillachi link=board=11;threadid=3900;start=15#msg36871 date=1084139607]
    Yes i do know her Void and the reason i havent married her as yet is becuz she was dealing wid somebody else the last time i spoke to her. I woulda propose to hear same second the knife me if it wasnt for that.
    [/quote]

Naw star...how oonu fi mek 'oman knife u...den talk 'bout propose? Ah so nuff man get ketch

Anywayz... another classic moment of mine, was back in the dayz when I was roaming the BBS scene. Duke Nukem 3D was the game of the day. There was a local BBS named Software Arts (or Soft Arts...I forget the exact name) where you could link up and run multiplayer Duke3D. I had skillz...or so I thought. Everyting was kewl until some kid started playing calling himself "Cutey" (mi no know wha' kinda name dat fia yout' :-\). Di bwoy murda everybaddy consistently :-[
    Plus 'im run aff 'im mout like it did deh pon battery.
    Di man all announce 'im presence jus' before 'im release di shot dem fi kill. :-[

Di shame of losing to a yout' named "Cutey" is just too shameful :-[

BLACKCRYPTOKNIGHT i have 1 thing to day about that lil situation.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ja know star maybe it woulda better to be beaten by a girl wit mad skills that by a yute name cutey ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=BlackCryptoKnight link=board=11;threadid=3900;start=15#msg36874 date=1084140193]
    Naw star...how oonu fi mek 'oman knife u...den talk 'bout propose? Ah so nuff man get ketch

Anywayz... another classic moment of mine, was back in the dayz when I was roaming the BBS scene. Duke Nukem 3D was the game of the day. There was a local BBS named Software Arts (or Soft Arts...I forget the exact name) where you could link up and run multiplayer Duke3D. I had skillz...or so I thought. Everyting was kewl until some kid started playing calling himself "Cutey" (mi no know wha' kinda name dat fia yout' :-\). Di bwoy murda everybaddy consistently :-[
    Plus 'im run aff 'im mout like it did deh pon battery.
    Di man all announce 'im presence jus' before 'im release di shot dem fi kill. :-[

Di shame of losing to a yout' named "Cutey" is just too shameful :-[

[/quote]

Now i dont feel so bad about losing to Chick... dats sad dawg. Cutey... dats just wrong unno shoulda beat him afterwards still just becuz him name himself cutey unno should do dat