Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TECH JAMAICA GEARS

fortis Guest

Default TECH JAMAICA GEARS

PplZ don't ya'll think we should be getting some tech jamaica gears such as polo shirt, T-shirt rist and head band ya'll know the works.

These gear can identify us when we moving around jamaica at time.

We all are family, so let's us work together to HYPE up TEchJa

Default Re:TECH JAMAICA GEARS

Not a bad idea

Fortis, you're always a man with excellent ideas. Godkid and clan were doing something of the sort. But now that we have the numbers, I think it's time that we all throw in our two dollars and make up for the cost of getting this done. I think this is an excellent idea.

Mods?! Plz pay attention and respond. I think this is something we can all contribute to and make a reality. Let's do it!

fortis Guest

Great MindZ think alike,

Let's Gear UP

yes we do need some TechJamaica stuff and as Xeno said, now that we have more numbers (hopefully) backing us it should be more possible than before. I say "hopefully" because you know how it is when it comes down to people parting with their $$ .

GodKid has been working on some t-shirt designs and I guess we need to look at some other items as well. Tech_Guru got a few polo shirts done up last year so those limited editions are floating around ;D As soon as certain time commitments clear away for me I'll look deeper into this as well.

Heres a thought, who ever is creating the t-shirt designs, post them on TechJa and let members choose and or allow members to post their own designs.

Yes there can be some deliberation on the designs as long as we understand that for the production to be cost-effective we will need to narrow it down to a few options.

fortis Guest

what r the option,

Polo shirt is a must

set the price and im willing to buy

hey i been thinking this for a while to, i'ld just loove the techja gear man, see me going to fiu and promoting techja.. ;D ;D ;D