Thread: Nintendo to Replace 3.2 million Wii Straps

Default Nintendo to Replace 3.2 million Wii Straps

TOKYO Dec 15, 2006 (AP)— Nintendo said Friday it will replace 3.2 million straps for its popular Wii computer game controllers after receiving a rash of reports that the device flew out of the hands of players.

The voluntary exchange program is a bittersweet development for Nintendo a costly hitch in its three-way battle with Sony Corp.'s PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox 360, but also confirmation of its enthusiastic reception worldwide.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=2729252
    404 error: Signature Not Found

people swing the thing like is war them a go and them a swing battle hammer and war axe.

There is a simple fix, this guy just used a bit of fishing line and two type of knots and problem solve.

Wii must be proactive. Wii owners in Jamaica cant send back Wii units so easily. so Wii need to find alternate means to fix stuff Wii selves.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

THis Wii gaming sytem seems to cost so much damage ever since it release.. i mean i see video clippings of people getting some serious damage as well as, mashin up the console and them TV...crazy stuff...

Wii still want one. It bad. Best console gaming experience. People will get off their bums and work. Wii users are guaranteed to lose weight!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic View Post
    Wii still want one. It bad. Best console gaming experience. People will get off their bums and work. Wii users are guaranteed to lose weight!
    An break a bone or 2..dwl stil want one though

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng View Post
    THis Wii gaming sytem seems to cost so much damage ever since it release.. i mean i see video clippings of people getting some serious damage as well as, mashin up the console and them TV...crazy stuff...
    Where did you see this? I have seen clips of people playing with it and it looks really great. I think that it's one of the most intuitive things ever made.

Check this out. http://www.axess.com/twilight/console/
    Enjoy the good things in life not the things made to be seem good.