Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel New VIP Plans

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo View Post
    long time thing that for mi , mi stop rate them when they start charging for gprs

a nuh like seh me eva pay for digi gprs but still lol, back in 2k4 me used to run it red b4 everybody jump on pan the bus and it pap dung
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

unnu sure say is not $3300 worth of calls to ANY DIGICEL mobile per month? an $900 for unlimited?...cuz if is jus 4 u an u vip den dat no mek no sense
    ..cw right away... i use up more than 6hrs worth of call time when on vip in one day so??..
    wat should i do.. top up $450 everyday jus for $3300 worth of calls? crazy

ppl unu need fi clarify an come back again...
    Last edited by madcats99; Dec 14, 2006 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madcats99 View Post
    unnu sure say is not $3300 worth of calls to ANY DIGICEL mobile per month? an $900 for unlimited
    IF IT WAS THAT THEN THEM WUNU SEH "NEW VIP OPTIONS" DEM WUDA JUS SEH NEW CALLING PLAN OPTIONS.
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

those are the only options, when i spoke to the digicel rep last night, she informed me that the introductory rate should have been finished from Jan 1 2006, but it was held over (for so long) because of the popular demand.
    so thats it, i gone back to my CW, $400 VIP, here I come.

Yes Yes, those are the ONLY options. You see, the VIP thing was pressuring the network - that's why the service fell so dramatically since it's induction. Marketing people decide what service goes out WITHOUT consulting the Engineers to find out if it's possible.

So, we may lose the savings received from the VIP but we may gain back on Quality of Service which everybody here can attest to - has fallen dramatically in the past 2 years.

But - Pressa is Pressing on - I wonder if Post Paid can join VIP with Pre-Paid on C&WJ...???
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

If they can both be in the same C.U.G., I don't see why they can't be in a VIP together.

The only question is, who going pay for it
    Learning mostly through the experience of others

how much is it for a C&W sim card?
    Signature under construction -:

Quote Originally Posted by brinx38 View Post
    how much is it for a C&W sim card?
    mi wah know dat to

$400 for a cw sim card the last time I checked.

WAAAAAA, jus 400 so that means seh WHEN i switch, a still go pay less for unlimited than if i was to jus go digi unlimited plan, LOL funny stuff, Yo di rep tell mi last night seh most ppl dont use up 3300 fi di month, so i seh, ok then y put a limit??????????????? And wa happen to the 1 dem wa use it up? dem made to pay double JUS WHEN C&W come out wid something cheaper and better deal (unlimited text) to begin wit?Fall digi, FAALLLLL!!!!!