Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking Blackberry?

Quote Originally Posted by MOB-Tools View Post
    The phone is unlocked now...

it was an overnight process...

contacting the owner, will ask him to provide feedback
    Thank you MOB at least I was wrong you sure act MUCH more civilized than the your fren who cant read well, kids what do they do.But hold on you said it was an overnight process; which means it was done within 24 hours.Good guess the MAN was wrong.
    Anyway see guys how one man interpret something can mess up the whole flow of this.Aint ignorance one hell of a thing.
    Last edited by evolution; Dec 9, 2006 at 11:14 AM.

i was not wrong. overnight means in the period of two days,meaning the customer had to come back the following day,meaning not a same day thing as suggested by mobile.I am gad the phone is unlocked and working ok.would appreciate the customer's feedback as well

Quote Originally Posted by mikey_chin View Post
    i was not wrong. overnight means in the period of two days,meaning the customer had to come back the following day,meaning not a same day thing
    Now tell me, does this statement hold any value ??? Y'all be the judge

Anyway the phone done unlock suh the post is useless now, please close this thread now.
    Last edited by mobile accessories; Dec 9, 2006 at 12:07 PM.
    Every day im hustling.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey_chin View Post
    i was not wrong. overnight means in the period of two days
    i kinda disagree with that statement...............

well to clarify this, MOB abt wat time did start this process? and wat time did u finish?
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    i kinda disagree with that statement...............

well to clarify this, MOB abt wat time did start this process? and wat time did u finish?
    Ateast you see is not me alone think it holds no value, that statement really frigg up LOLOLOL
    Every day im hustling.

the process can take up to four days ( secret is have a link in T-mobile and Cingular who can supply the codes).. Depending on the link I can get them in 24 hrs, 48hrs up to 72hrs( excluding weekends). It varies from phone to phone.

So I usually tell my customers 2 working days (48 hrs) . This is usually good, as most of my links can come thru in that time period
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848

the process can take up to four days ( secret is have a link in T-mobile and Cingular who can supply the codes).. Depending on the link I can get them in 24 hrs, 48hrs up to 72hrs( excluding weekends). It varies from phone to phone.

So I usually tell my customers 2 working days (48 hrs) . This is usually good, as most of my links can come thru in that time period
    Now this makes more sense
    Every day im hustling.

so it means that if mobile friend had a link, he cud give it bac the same day rite? as long as he got the code?
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

so it means that if mobile friend had a link, he cud give it bac the same day rite? as long as he got the code?
    Exactly innocent, he knew what he knew, so anything coulda possible.
    Every day im hustling.

So unno see now when people sey dem know exactly weh gwan dem nuh know squat and a run down people bout it impossble.