Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlocking Blackberry?

Quote Originally Posted by mikey_chin View Post
    jeez thanks mob-tools.i never see a man that can cuss like a girl suh.please at least google things before coming to post here
    If i was suppose to answer you then maybe i would really get banned from this site, suh mek mi leave this out. Frigging newbies always wanna push up, get u weight up before u flip u lip up

Mi gone tend to more serious thing, ants crawling on my varanda, mi gone spray them, or maybe is u i should baygon
    Last edited by mobile accessories; Dec 8, 2006 at 11:59 AM.
    Every day im hustling.

u think u being a techie means that u know more,because i am a newbie young chap.i wont argue with u,cuz i aint a girl and this site is for techy discussions.The point is your friend cant directly unlock it so nothing is wrong with u saying that u were wrong young man

u think u being a techie means that u know more,because i am a newbie young chap.i wont argue with u,cuz i aint a girl and this site is for techy discussions.The point is your friend cant directly unlock it so nothing is wrong with u saying that u were wrong young man
    And didnt i said i dont care if he can, old chap? i asked him if he can, he said yes, i already told u i dont give a ***** if he can, i dont CARE!!!!!

Sad u dont know the difference between a girl and a man , u betta sort that out quick cause it will get u in serious trouble
    Every day im hustling.

yu see ow easy misunderstanding can cause cuss cuss, unu a big men n its a simple matta so quash n go back to the topic............MEN
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

no boy and man.i man say that blackberry 8700c cant be directly unlocked and boy say he is guessing that hi.ples friend can.please keep the convo to thetopic at hand

Well I have the blackberry in hand now.. working on it...

will post when it is unlocked
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848

no boy and man.i man say that blackberry 8700c cant be directly unlocked and boy say he is guessing that hi.ples friend can.please keep the convo to thetopic at hand
    OK go ahead and mek everybody see u cant read or u have no form of understanding. cause in my 2 previous posts i said i dont care, and is not a fact that im saying it can be done, i personally dont unlock blackberry phones, my frend does, he said he can and so i advertised for him, suh why in gods name u still have a tremendous hard on with this blackberry topic i dont know.

suh i dont know why u talk bout im guessing it can be done

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    yu see ow easy misunderstanding can cause cuss cuss, unu a big men n its a simple matta so quash n go back to the topic............MEN
    u said it right, misunderstanding, and i cleared it up looong time, and u see him still on the same dumb topic, now who look like a real fool?
    Every day im hustling.

OK Mr.Chin, why should you come on this and TRY and disgrace anyone.If you did not understand what he said let me explain.He said that the guy he knows SAID he can do it.Therefore it means that he did not see him do the unlocking in person.
    So Techi or not what you are saying does not make any sense at all.
    If you say you are a man please act like it because only kids behave this way; which is typical of people who do not think before making incoherent judements.You are lacking in manners.Have some to your peers!!!
    Not because you and Greg (MOB tools) is friend yu muss gwan so.Both of unno dont know the true meaning of competition and class.

Quote Originally Posted by MOB-Tools View Post
    Well I have the blackberry in hand now.. working on it...

will post when it is unlocked
    OK MOB can you tell us how long it actually took you...because I am curious what the puss fight was about....all compliments of yu fren chin.
    Note I am talking to MOB so i should hear no meowing from chin.

ok hear what we just interested in knowing if the phone can be unlocked.so u little kids can come off my name now and go and pray to santa for ur xmas gifts.mob please post your results asap.thanks

The phone is unlocked now...

it was an overnight process...

contacting the owner, will ask him to provide feedback
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848