Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlocking Blackberry?

Default Unlocking Blackberry?

Is it true that this cannot be done? Need a 8700c to be unlocked for a friend.

Default link me

Quote Originally Posted by raggy View Post
    Is it true that this cannot be done? Need a 8700c to be unlocked for a friend.

done a few of them

$4500

overnight / two day process...
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848

I am planning to buy one so thanks
    ™---•(-•(Šãmð Da Best)•-)•---™dõn´t håtê thë Plãyèr håtê thë Gãmè™Samo`2oo6™

Call 836-1223, black berry pro. Same day thing.
    Every day im hustling.

that guy cant do it same day as firstly there is no box that can directly unlock it.you have to use logs via imei to unlock that model.other blackberry phones are possible with some boxes.So i guess he aint a pro after all huh

Quote Originally Posted by mikey_chin View Post
    that guy cant do it same day as firstly there is no box that can directly unlock it.you have to use logs via imei to unlock that model.other blackberry phones are possible with some boxes.So i guess he aint a pro after all huh
    Look man, the man seh him can do it suh mi post it here, mi business wid nuh baddi, if him cant do it, him juss cant. Tek that up with him. kissteeth.
    Every day im hustling.

lol
    unu ppl here love cuss eeh ...anyways quick question what if i have a blackberry6280 a the same 2day process apply?
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

Default Blackberry 6xxx and 7xxx done in five minutes

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo View Post
    lol
    unu ppl here love cuss eeh ...anyways quick question what if i have a blackberry6280 a the same 2day process apply?
    The 6xxx and 7xxx blackberries can be done in 10 minutes ($2500)..excluding intel based model (7130 - $4500).

The 8xxx blackberries (intel chip) usually 3 working days but FROM EXPERIENCE I usually get them done in 2 working days. I will not tell people it is a same day thing and then when it not done the same day, tell them tommorow...
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848

jeez thanks mob-tools.i never see a man that can cuss like a girl suh.please at least google things before coming to post here

Quote Originally Posted by mikey_chin View Post
    jeez thanks mob-tools.i never see a man that can cuss like a girl suh.please at least google things before coming to post here
    Mikey Chin, Mobile did not need to google because he relayed a message strait from someone he communicated with, it is not a google thing, jus posted a number and gave the info, simple....

anyways MOB seems to have this thing down pat, sounds like a professional.
    Last edited by MechEng; Dec 8, 2006 at 11:47 AM.