Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWW.CARIBYARD.COM

Default WWW.CARIBYARD.COM

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a new web-based forum on the horizon that we all should become aware of. Bookmark the following webaddress in your respective browsers right now:

The site is structured in very much the same way as is www.TechJamaica.com, but with a much more relaxed setting. There is no particular theme being supported, aside from that of fostering the development of a common caribbean community for all those who were born right here in the caribbean. Ofcourse, it doesn't matter if you now live overseas, you're still one of us.

Unlike TechJamaica, the primary focus of this website is community. It's not about technology, it's not about cars, it's not about parties, it's not about music, it's about EVERYTHING. Yes that's right! No topic is out of bounds (so long as the maturity level remains intact). It's all about meeting people from all over the Caribbean and having a great time socializing. I must also state, that this website is the brainchild of one of our very own, Chris Gilbert. Therefore...

I anticipate that every member of techjamaica should go over there and sign up right now - by defalt! ;D

Let's give this fledgeling community a kick start by representing the entirety of our current membership base there. So punch up this address right now in your browsers and register.

- Notify all of your female techie friends.

- GodKid, pass the word on to the Trinis and tell them to do likewise for the rest of their clan on GATT

- Deakie, go undercover @ Go-Jamaica.com and tell them all a bout it.

- All of you www.idlerzlounge.com junkies, pass the word out to your pals friends, families, enemies, politicians, whatever...

Spam Call up people if you have to!

Let's see how fast we can get this party started.

- Xeno

Default Re:WWW.CARIBYARD.COM

hhhmmmm, CaribYard I like the sound of that

How am I going to monitor techja, wheelsja and now caribyard ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'(

Resign from wheelsjam ;D :

Oh gosh, you guys not easy at all ;D I guess the cat is now officially out of the bag.

Xeno, nice piece of penmanship there You however forgot to mention that being an "affiliated" site we're permitting blatant advertisement in the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    Resign from wheelsjam ;D :
    I sah, hey Nas are u a member of Iexbeta.com??? I saw a Nastrodamus on it, and I was wondering.

MiTcHiE - With great power comes great response-Ability. LOL
    On second thought, I feel kinda guilty for not taking up a mod position m'self...

...naaaaaaaah :P

Nope and I intend on pressing charges for breach in the copyright act.

Been there done that got the T-Shirt.

I signed up last night, I only saw Chris, Nstro, Skillachi and RobyG on the site, and this morning I checked one of my posts only to see the good ole X-Dude posting in one of my threads. ;D

But on a real as Xeno said at the outset, lets get everyone involved.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    Nope and I intend on pressing charges for breach in the copyright act.
    I'm afraid you can't do that Nas. You can't claim copyright holdership on a name that is of public domain. It's like sueing Britney Spears because she released a CD with Christmas carols on it. You'll only open yourself for a countersuit for Frivolous Lawsuit, a highly punishable crime covered by US State law. So think before you sue, mon ami...

Besides, what if that person signed up on that site before you signed up on this one? LOL