Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wiimote breaks gamer's TV

DWL hahahhaahah Wii going to drive wii cWiizy

hm the tv thing im also wondering ..................... i have know most crts are almost bullet proof but tvs are a bitmore fragile but amm come on ive seen women throw stuff at men n miss n hit the tv and it didnt break n by stuff i mean a iron (for clothes ) and a vase fillled with water (all over tv ) turn back on and still working tv isnt even scratched

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    WTH. IBM processor? ATI GPU? What is Nintendo doign these days? They need to read the news more often and do some research. Geez.
    Dude :

Xbox360= IBM CPU, ATI GPU
    PS3= Sony/Toshiba/IBM CPU, Nvidia GPU
    Wii= IBM CPU, ATI GPU

What r u rantin about ?
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

him nuh get him porridge yet yute lol....................ok how the hell the little wii remote supposed to do that? and the remote not even scratched, i say it's some ps3 fan-boy trying to sabotage the Wii,
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

How dare them to compare the nintendo wii with the playstation 3?
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

The TV is a rear projection TV not a CRT. Rear projection TVs have a thin piece of glass for the screen. So an object the size of the Wiimote can easily break the glass. If you have a CRT, you have nothing to worry about. The CRT is tough enough to handle it.
    404 error: Signature Not Found

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    You cannot throw a remote control at any tv screen and break it, use unnu peanut brains. I have seen TVs fall off cabinets face first and not break, I have thrown soda bottles at broken tv's and they bounced off.

The wimote weighs like about as much as a boiled egg.

" think it's safe to assume the claim that the strap broke is legitimate, and it depends on what kind of TV it is whether or not it'll do any damage. A CRT - there's NO way to break one of those with anything short of a hammer. My friend once punched his TV as hard as he could, and broke nearly every bone in his hand :"

--- same page as bull**** story

Exactly. The glass has to be very strong to withstand sustained electrons bombarding it!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Ya but ya'll gonna make nintendo even richer, when u buy a wiimote every week haha, they should have found a way to mount the cable to the wiimote in a way that would be able to withstand even a wrestler tugging at it, cuz u know jamaican wi buss dat up easy easy, when man lose a game, buss up dat easy, unlike ur controller, u throw it down, still works, i hope all their games have an option to work with controller, if more ppl start snapping wiimote cables jus by doin a golf club swinging motion.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

You cannot throw a remote control at any tv screen and break it, use unnu peanut brains. I have seen TVs fall off cabinets face first and not break, I have thrown soda bottles at broken tv's and they bounced off.

The wimote weighs like about as much as a boiled egg.

" think it's safe to assume the claim that the strap broke is legitimate, and it depends on what kind of TV it is whether or not it'll do any damage. A CRT - there's NO way to break one of those with anything short of a hammer. My friend once punched his TV as hard as he could, and broke nearly every bone in his hand :"

--- same page as bull**** story
    Remember that the batteries add to the weight of the Wiimote... and them duracells pack some weight...

Also take another look at the TV.... thats not a CRT.. more like a Flat Screen Tele...
    ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe MBoard | AMD Phenom II x4 920 | ZALMAN 9700 CPU Cooler | G-SKILL 4GB DDR 800 Dual Channel Memory | WD 250GB & 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA HDDs | XFX 5870 1GB | Corsair 650W Single Rail PSU | Samsung SATA DVD-RW | Samsung T260 26" Monitor | MITSUMI Floppy Drive w/ Digital Card Readers | Thermaltake Armor+ FULL Tower Case

Quote Originally Posted by MhadbwoY View Post
    Remember that the batteries add to the weight of the Wiimote... and them duracells pack some weight...

Also take another look at the TV.... thats not a CRT.. more like a Flat Screen Tele...
    My TV and My Monitor screens are both FLAT as can be and they are CRT's !!

Flat is not a measure of thickness....
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

My TV and My Monitor screens are both FLAT as can be and they are CRT's !!

Flat is not a measure of thickness....

The TV from the story is a rear projection TV not a CRT. I have a rear projection TV, the screen is a thin piece of glass and can be easily broken.
    404 error: Signature Not Found