Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS3 hits grey market

Default Woe is us here in Jamaica who have to pay triple for electronics

oh i wonder how much those consoles gonna sell for out here, wat prices wil the oh so wicked game store place on them, dont be surprised when you hear about ps3 selling for 55-60k out here, i really want one but not that badly to pay over 70k on ebat for one that is tuition money right there oh woe is me , woe i say woe to us poor bastards who arent working yet and still got some years left in school oh well better start selling some stuff so i can but it for $300 in 2-3 years
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

ye u hav ppl who hav money who will di system for 4 times its cost jus to say they got it b4 basically every1

Yo Nes, tha map crzy to ras !! But true, 'cause g4 said that on avrage, Sony'll be losing $240 on each one sold @ retail (unlike on ebay); and they even showed prices doubling to $25,000 for one. Just One ! ! I know that I will get the 60gb version soon, but maybe so I'm predicting prices to drop by at least $100-199 by 2008, not to mention the low-spec versions getting an update. I should know, beacuse that's what I got when I had my ps2 two years after launch (w/ the quiet fan & online jack); for now, there's an xbox 360 with my name on it and Gears of War in the drive waiting for me....... don't miss out on it either.