Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Connecting To The Net via A Cell Phone Simplified.

Default Connecting To The Net via A Cell Phone Simplified.

After spending hours downloading softwares and messing with settigs, a simple way to connect my phone to the net has come to my attention.

[b]Step 1: Getting & Installation of Driver[\b]

For those who are using the Motorola C330,C332 or C333, get the driver here [url]http://www.modem-drivers.com/drivers/88/88255.htm[\url]
    Use "[b]drivers[\b]" for the username and "[b]all[\b]" for the password.

NB. This driver have only been tested on WinXP, I don't know if it will work on any other versions of windows.

For other phones, you'll have to search for the driver associated with your phone.

[b]Step 2: Enter The Following Informating[\b]

USERNAME:WAPUSER
    PASSWORD:WAP03JAM
    PHONE NUMBER:*99# or *99***#1
    INT String: You don't need any

I personally have found that using *99***#1 as the dial in number instead of *99# works a lot better interms of speed. Maybe my mind is playing tricks but you can try it out for yourself and see.

Pictorial instructions can me provided if you so desire.

Default Re:Connecting To The Net via A Cell Phone Simplified.

go deh ropy,, a few nights ago a rookie at the thing and now is you telling me what to do. another case of the student become the teacher.. so ti go still young grasshopper... ;D ;D ;D

DArrrrn, Ropy First me > >

I've been online for over 12 hours with my phone now.

I was gonna post a tutorial with the motorolla c333 with pics an all and cause all the other tutorial are helpful but they dont have alllllllll the info in one place, you gotta hop here and there and ask questions there. If its ok with the Ropster I can post my tutorial later on today.

The one u showed me is somewhat different in that you use an int. string. Go ahead and post, it'll be usefull to have a varity of settings. You never know when/if some of these setting will be required to.... if you know what I mean. ;D

Ok, another thread about the moto c333. This might be the 10th of its kind. Bwoy oh Bwoy : Look at what freeness can do : :

Look who ah talk , who in their right mind doen't love this kinda freeness? If you weren't using gotohell you'd be the first to create to tutorial hear.

don't knock it till youtry it mitch, ohh yeah no compatible phone to use it wit now nuh, lol suh it go mitchie ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=death_knight link=board=26;threadid=3512;start=0#msg32397 date=1081105473]
    don't knock it till youtry it mitch, ohh yeah no compatible phone to use it wit now nuh, lol suh it go mitchie ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]

I forgot about that too, that's why him a gwan soh. ;D ;D

LMAO

igodit Guest

[quote author=MiTcHiE link=board=26;threadid=3512;start=0#msg32380 date=1081101609]
    Ok, another thread about the moto c333. This might be the 10th of its kind. Bwoy oh Bwoy : Look at what freeness can do : :
    [/quote]

You said it Mitchie! Just that you guys know, all the phone connect with the same information, we already established that in previous threads on the topic. The one thing we really would be interested in at this point is the physical connection methods used (Cable, IR, BT...) and how they are done.

And Ropy are you sure that password is correct?

If you are going to talk about connecting to the internet on GPRS you may as well include the account info for CWJ too...

And no more Moto C333, please sick of it already.