Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GameCube Anybody?

Default GameCube Anybody?

doesn't anybody have a gamecude? anywhere in jamaica?

Default Re:GameCube Anybody?

do you want one ? hav u ever played metroid or zelda on it can u believe the only reason i wanted a game cube was for those 2 games....... Zelda a di best

I have one, but nobody else seems to have one locally. I have f-zero GX and metroid prime. Finished fzero but still trying to get someof the bonus features - hard racing game ever, my hands still hurting. Might get star wars rough leader/squandrant. would you lend me zelda?

never said i had one but i think i can get Zelda for you..where are you located?

I want mario kart double dash... the ultimate party game... everybody loves mario kart

I'm in half way tree most of the time. If you can get me zelda I'll be able to lend them fzero/metroid or one of the other psone games I have. But I'm not going to buy it. Busy playing FF8.

ok i'm a try and get let u know monday

Mario kart must be great still from what I've seen. But I would get it without other people to play against. games like that need a lot of good competion for them to be nice. single player wouldn't cut it at all.

Only think I hate about the cube is that you can't play D-pad games like street fighter on it. It's a adventure/sports game only kinda system. Soul Caliber is good but I've yet to see anybody play that game like a pro.

Metriod prime got to me after a while still made me dizzy like in Doom 1 if you played it for an extended period of time. Good while it lasted but has no replay value - NONE what so ever.

hello, yeap I'm still asking if anybody has a gamecube or any gamecube games?

[quote author=owen link=board=11;threadid=3499;start=0#msg32171 date=1080931855]
    Mario kart must be great still from what I've seen. But I would get it without other people to play against. games like that need a lot of good competion for them to be nice. single player wouldn't cut it at all.
    [/quote]

You might want to check out WarpPipe. I've used it a few times and it was a good fun.

http://www.warppipe.com/

Warp Pipe Technologies started in early July of 2003 with the intent of allowing all LAN-enabled GameCube games to be played over the Internet. Since the birth of the Internet, Nintendo fans have been able to congregate and share their passion for gaming and the deep Nintendo culture that dates back to Donkey Kong. With the advent of Warp Pipe, Nintendo fans can take their online community to the next level by sharing the raw Nintendo experience that is playing great video games. No longer will you have to worry about friends who may have lost interest in video games, as Warp Pipe both extends and redefines the online community of Nintendo fans. We are dedicated to bringing you the most comprehensive and easy to use solution to bring your GameCube online and experience a whole new opportunity to share the Nintendo experience.
    Also, send me a PM if you are interested in GameCube Games

Regards,

OE