Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 year on tech ja!

Juckyjam Guest

Default 1 year on tech ja!

sorry to create a thread that could be called useless but just wanted to let everyone know.........THIS MONTH IS MY ANNIVERSITY...YYYYEEEAAA ONE YEAR ON TECH JA.....I WONT MAKE ANOTHER POST LIKE THIS UNTIL A ZERO IS ADDED TO THE END OF THAT ONE YEAR...YES I DO PLAN TO LIVE THAT LONG AND IF TECH JA CONTINUES THE WAY IT IS IM SURE IT WILL BE AROUND THEN TOO ONLY BIGGER

congrats!! by that time though members will be some super techies... imagine someone having 50,000 posts in 10 years...
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

congrats my friend...

Default congrats

Well with you puttin out this thread it gives me a chance to reply and add to my post count.............. mi no wah be no more newbie...lol

congrats also

lol it's my 2 year aniversery here lol hailings to all
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

Juckyjam Guest

i guess we could call this the anniversary thread......thanks for all the hailings and also congrats to everyone who has thier anniversary this month

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Juckyjam View Post
    sorry to create a thread that could be called useless but just wanted to let everyone know.........THIS MONTH IS MY ANNIVERSITY...YYYYEEEAAA ONE YEAR ON TECH JA.....I WONT MAKE ANOTHER POST LIKE THIS UNTIL A ZERO IS ADDED TO THE END OF THAT ONE YEAR...YES I DO PLAN TO LIVE THAT LONG AND IF TECH JA CONTINUES THE WAY IT IS IM SURE IT WILL BE AROUND THEN TOO ONLY BIGGER
    Congratulations! Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng View Post
    Well with you puttin out this thread it gives me a chance to reply and add to my post count.............. mi no wah be no more newbie...lol
    Even with this post, you are still a newbie! Hush, you sound climb up the ladder!

Congrats and best of luck
    There are no moral shortcuts in the game of business - or life. There are, basically three kinds of people: the unsuccessful, the temporary successful, and those who become and remain successful. The difference is character. Link me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mackspcsales

Congrats Juckyjam give you ip address send you a nice gift lol
    Phoqry

how yu so excited? techj really is great, isnt it?
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....