Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: bless.......

Quote Originally Posted by recursion View Post
    [!imitate=MechEng;293086] Isn't this my thread, this youth bright eeh!
    exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anway................... mech eng mi not even ago adress u right now enu, LOL. is becaz mi av a LIFE and caz mi BUZY a work mek me tek os long fi reach haordcore techie, but true u lifeless and nu an nutin fi do, a bet yu reach ultimate techie before mi
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

well between me and both of u spamming is not what theyr looking for in the forums but usefull conversation and discussion based on what im seeing u 2 are spaming to reach ur gold hows that helping the forum? dont bash me just think about it
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    well between me and both of u spamming is not what theyr looking for in the forums but usefull conversation and discussion based on what im seeing u 2 are spaming to reach ur gold hows that helping the forum? dont bash me just think about it
    What!!!??????? Innocent and I are not doing that... if you feel that way, well good for u, but that's not the case!!!!

Mr-always-have-a-suggestion-that-neva-work-out-yet-hv-thug!, yu see if me n mech eng a spam the thread, u doing the same thing too.....pot a cuss kettle sey dem black!!!!!!!!!! dont try act like yu nu guilty to, caz more than 3/4 of the stuff u say no mek sense. futher more we a female so we have to fi love chat...a wonda y u love chat so .....
    Last edited by innocent17; Feb 19, 2007 at 10:33 PM.
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    Mr-always-have-a-suggestion-that-neva-work-out-yet-hv-thug!, yu see if me n mech eng a spam the thread, u doing the same thing too.....pot a cuss kettle sey dem black!!!!!!!!!! dont try act like yu nu guilty to, caz more than 3/4 of the stuff u say no mek sense. futher more we a female so we have to fi love chat...a wonda y u love chat so .....
    i expected that from mech not u but all in all it was expected, what was this thread about again? another example of spaming.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

i expected that from mech not u but all in all it was expected, what was this thread about again? another example of spaming.
    hv_thugg. Why don't you leave these members alone? If the mods doesn't consider what they are doing as spamming, then leave them be. Right now, you're only edging them on to a quarrel.

I'm gonna close this topic.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008