Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lan Party @ Uwi This Friday 13th 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Murda-X View Post
    ...I was planning to roll over with my counter strike team "Team Party Time" but trust me man your price is just plain and simple Highway Robbery" ok so just do something for the youths.
    I recall my team beating up Team Party Time couple years ago.

If and when Linval opens up back his place, my team is willing to do so again. If you're team is willing, come check out our clan server sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_WOW View Post
    ...i have been visting techja for sometime, and this is the FIRST lan party that has NOT been cancelled, so whats the deal?
    Correction. I have attended many Lan Parties in St. Anns which were announced here. None was ever cancelled.

Off Topic
    My problem with most Lan Parties is that they aren't kept at a central location. Most of you eastern folks always want to others to come to your Lan Parties in Kingston. Yet, no one of you want to venture out of town. Don't you think this is a bit unfair? Until gamers and organizers are willing to attend or host one at a central location; Lan Parties in Jamaica will never get anywhere. Not having a vehicle of your own shouldn't be an excuse for not attending. You can easily bum a ride with someone who's going, or get together and ret a vehicle.
    Last edited by Ropy; Nov 1, 2006 at 08:27 AM.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.