Thread: ASPX with Delphi . Net

Default ASPX with Delphi . Net

I have designed a login area and everything...now to get it to work is the issue...i'm using sql server 2000 as my datacore, i can connect to it...but running a dynamic sql ismy prob...anybody has a solution can help me...some code postings would be nice too... ;D

Default Re:ASPX with Delphi . Net

To extend the question some more

In delphi 8 .net there is a component called the bdpcommand which allows you to write sql commands to be executed on a sql server. It also provides you with a parameters area so that u can change the sql where clause. My problem is i have not figured out how to reexecute the sql after passing the parameter...if anyone has started using this program can i get some insight as to how to do this, Or if there is a better method of fascilitating this routine.

Please remember that i have not found a way to re-execute the sql command....

Default Re:ASPX with Delphi . Net

I am asuming that you are creating a web based frontend with sql dbase as it's backend for validation. ASPX and Delphi .net are your tools. I know a developer from ACS in mobay that can probably help you there... let me see if i can get him to respond.