Thread: lg malfunctions

Default lg malfunctions

I have a lg u8120 and i opened the inbox to read a message and blam the fone went blank on me. so i tried turning on back the fone but it didnt work, so i took out the battery and placed it back in and then tried to turn it on. the screen turned on for about half a second the went blank again. The fone is on but not active no keys work and the screen is blank. any advice on what to do.

yeah......

1) Bring it to where u bought it.... if warranty is still on it.. u shud get it repaired or replaced free of charge... If no warranty... u can get it fixed for a fee i guess...

2) Dont buy another LG!

You should be ok after this
    ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe MBoard | AMD Phenom II x4 920 | ZALMAN 9700 CPU Cooler | G-SKILL 4GB DDR 800 Dual Channel Memory | WD 250GB & 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA HDDs | XFX 5870 1GB | Corsair 650W Single Rail PSU | Samsung SATA DVD-RW | Samsung T260 26" Monitor | MITSUMI Floppy Drive w/ Digital Card Readers | Thermaltake Armor+ FULL Tower Case

lol i got an LG they tend to blank out, and re-start by themselves
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

yeah LG phones is crap but i got 1 lol, anybody knw where i can get data cable 4 a LG U8110?
    THE ROSE THAT GREW FROM CONCRETE¶¶Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete¶Proving nature's law wrong it learned 2 walk without having feet¶Funny it seems but by keeping its dreams it learned to breathe fresh air¶Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared!

its not like the fone reboots itself it doesnt boot up at all. and the fone is not on warranty, so i am stuck with it, i am wondering if it needs flashing.

Quote Originally Posted by 4$ythe View Post
    its not like the fone reboots itself it doesnt boot up at all. and the fone is not on warranty, so i am stuck with it, i am wondering if it needs flashing.
    I dunno what exactly flashing does.... if it reprograms the phones, as in, Reinstalling the OS, well it should work, because some system files are currupted which is preventing the phone from booting...

Does the phone have a MMC?
    ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe MBoard | AMD Phenom II x4 920 | ZALMAN 9700 CPU Cooler | G-SKILL 4GB DDR 800 Dual Channel Memory | WD 250GB & 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA HDDs | XFX 5870 1GB | Corsair 650W Single Rail PSU | Samsung SATA DVD-RW | Samsung T260 26" Monitor | MITSUMI Floppy Drive w/ Digital Card Readers | Thermaltake Armor+ FULL Tower Case

Thumbs up

This is highly a software problem. Common in LG U8110 and U8120. I fix them on a weekly basis and I am sure I can fix yours.
    The number to call is below.
    The Mobile Phone Doctor
    Digi 572-8880, Bmo 548-5258 or Land Line 634-0718

YEs... I totally agree with MPG on this..... It's a software problem and that's fixed easily. You know how to fnd me if you are interested in getting it done.

tsk sorry to hear that stills , too bad if it was a nokia u could formatt that sh**

series 60 4 lyfe
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--