Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is the Dell inspiron E1505 good for gaming?

I honestly dont know, yute... odd occurence.

Quote Originally Posted by kemar View Post
    hey i will be ordering a laptop from dell, the problem is am really budgetize, so am looking at the E1505 inspiron which am gonna do a little adds on (customize) i can't spend over 1200USD. So in your guys opion is it any good for gaming, video/music editing, and run powerful applications or if there.s a better loptap that i can go for with my little bit a money?
    its not just the computer overall, it depends on what you put into it, for it to meet your requirements

boy, i haven't been here 4 so long till mi topic a run lef me (curse u digicel!) anyway i do know about integrated n card types, what i whated 2 know 4 a fact if i'd be getting value 4 money n if i can do all of those things that i stated with no system failure. nokia if i go 4 the 2gig instead of 1gig what u think?
    THE ROSE THAT GREW FROM CONCRETE¶¶Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete¶Proving nature's law wrong it learned 2 walk without having feet¶Funny it seems but by keeping its dreams it learned to breathe fresh air¶Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared!

You are definately getting value for money either way (I'd still tell to to take the 2GB option, for a future upgrade to VISTA.) I got NFS Carbon yesterday, but unfortunately, it just wouldn't run on my GMA950 card.

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    You are definately getting value for money either way (I'd still tell to to take the 2GB option, for a future upgrade to VISTA.) I got NFS Carbon yesterday, but unfortunately, it just wouldn't run on my GMA950 card.
    yo that sucks it runs on my integrated express 200m
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

It runs on my friend's integrated express 200m card too. I tried installing it on every other machine with integrated card, no luck.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

ok cool. yo i need a copy of nfs carbon who can send me a copy? bout next 3 to 4 weeks b4 me get tha system, i'll let yall know how it goes ok
    THE ROSE THAT GREW FROM CONCRETE¶¶Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete¶Proving nature's law wrong it learned 2 walk without having feet¶Funny it seems but by keeping its dreams it learned to breathe fresh air¶Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared!

Do you attend UTECH, or know someone that does? If so, give them a blank DVD.....
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread