Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow Woes

Quote Originally Posted by CyVan View Post
    Heh look like JuiceHead having too much fun with his connection to answer us...
    oh we had to sign up a separate form to request Flow Rock...even then it wasn't going thru.

i had to call Flow everyday (at least 5 times per day) to get thru with this...

They kept telling me that they'd send a technician until i met a wonderful agent who contacted a technician for me who did the programming on his end then called me to tell me that the upgrade had taken place.

Still wasnt working.. It took a technical support supervisor who (was kind enough to) call me back to get the connection flowing..

Big up to her.. I wrote her name somewhere but I cant remember it right now.
    to happy endings..cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Willy View Post
    Guh deh mi yute! U step up inna life! Hail!
    word man...this thing is sweet...reminds me of early mornings at UWI
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 28, 2006 at 11:54 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

LOL true word B. Mi deh ya a wish mi was in your shoes. By the way yu still live same place?
    Master Yoda:"Strong with the force TechJamaica is"

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Willy View Post
    LOL true word B. Mi deh ya a wish mi was in your shoes. By the way yu still live same place?
    sent u a pm ..........
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

@Juiceheadband, I saw where you said a woman called you back, now if she was of any help to you what so ever that would be a first across all customer service for all the companies cause usually the female reps are as dumb as nails! this may sound gay but whenever I call customer care and a woman answers I just hangup and call again until I get a man. The women dont know **** about any technical stuff in any way, shape or form! So that right there is a first. Also I aint never had a customer care rep call me back or any one I know, well except for this one Digi rep that I do beleive she called me back was due to the fact that I was flirting with her(gyal did sound nice yo zeet) her I think that should be excluded.
    Anyways mi a dead fi si FLow come a Mobay, this GPRS conneciton is squeezing the hell out of my balls, it's giving me a frigging nose bleed!

WITH GOD's SPEED!!!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crosses View Post
    @Juiceheadband, I saw where you said a woman called you back, now if she was of any help to you what so ever that would be a first across all customer service for all the companies cause usually the female reps are as dumb as nails! this may sound gay but whenever I call customer care and a woman answers I just hangup and call again until I get a man. The women dont know **** about any technical stuff in any way, shape or form! So that right there is a first. Also I aint never had a customer care rep call me back or any one I know, well except for this one Digi rep that I do beleive she called me back was due to the fact that I was flirting with her(gyal did sound nice yo zeet) her I think that should be excluded.
    Anyways mi a dead fi si FLow come a Mobay, this GPRS conneciton is squeezing the hell out of my balls, it's giving me a frigging nose bleed!

WITH GOD's SPEED!!!
    it was the most amazing thing....

they know my flow phone number and and it seemed they preferred to call my Digicel phone...adding to their expense.

I spoke to some of the male reps earlier but this lady had it...she knows her stuff.

1 in a million eh? Well cheers to you, your on the better end of life, i'm still stuck here with Digicel's lame a.. GPRS thats backstroking to every server.

WITH GOD's SPEDD!!!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

1 in a million eh? Well cheers to you, your on the better end of life, i'm still stuck here with Digicel's lame a.. GPRS thats backstroking to every server.

WITH GOD's SPEDD!!!
    I am going through the same thing you are, but there are some good things that about my gprs connection, it has taught me a lot, eg: patience (if I quietly sit and wait for the five minutes, google will eventually load) and also determination (if I consistently click the refresh button, the page will eventually load) and its also taught me that nothing free is good...
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

WITH GOD's SPEDD!!!
    Yea 4Mbps is nice but having it makes you want the next best thing. Right now, I'm considering calling Flow to request an upgrade to 6Mb. The only thing stopping me is that when I get that I'm still gonna want more...

Quote Originally Posted by juiceheadband View Post
    Yea 4Mbps is nice but having it makes you want the next best thing. Right now, I'm considering calling Flow to request an upgrade to 6Mb. The only thing stopping me is that when I get that I'm still gonna want more...
    u going to want 8mb next then 10mb ......

Quote Originally Posted by TechGT View Post
    u going to want 8mb next then 10mb ......
    see wah me a say