Page 2 of 181 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow Woes

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Off-topic: reps @ C&W do callbacks.. its not necessary in most cases, but they do from time to time
    That has happened to me once or twice. On those occasions I was so caught off guard that I was at a loss for words for a moment or two

Anyway, not making any excuses but you know how it goes when you are an early adopter. All the kinks are worked out on you Hope the problem gets resolved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy View Post
    Clearly it's a misunderstanding on their part. This shouldn't take much time to be resolved.
    They said they'll be sending a crew over today
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    but at least u can get through to their customer service.......... try that with Crappy and Wuthless (cwj)
    i was impressed with this..it took about 10 secs at most.
    Quote Originally Posted by leoandru View Post
    Well nothing in this world is perfect.. I expect hickups here and their with any service.
    True...............
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstanerd View Post
    not making excuses for what is obviously a mistake on thier part, they evn admitted it temselves, lets just break this down a bit, u had a problem and thier customer care CALLED YOU BACK!!!!
    In my limited experience customer care doesnt usually care, but these people called you back more tahn once..wow, i wish those were my probs, nonetheless, sad to hear that this happened, hope u get thru it quickly(be sure to tell us exactly how quickly, dont just flame and leave). this also is a test of thier service...lets see how it works out.
    I couldnt believe it either...I'm so used to poor customer service... but Flows agents seem to know their stuff... I just hope they'd improve their internal processes so that everything 'go thru' more efficiently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goucham View Post
    That has happened to me once or twice. On those occasions I was so caught off guard that I was at a loss for words for a moment or two

Anyway, not making any excuses but you know how it goes when you are an early adopter. All the kinks are worked out on you Hope the problem gets resolved soon.
    I should have waited til next year to get them... oh well
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

Who does flow's customer care?

Somehow I have it in my head that its outsourced to eservices? can this be verified?

Well I guess you guys who already have Flow are what one can describe as mice in a lab (test subjects). You guys are ironing out the kinks for the rest of us. See is is best to have a few hundred person to bear the pain of the problems, than to have a few hundred thousand to unleash their fury with all the problems. So hang on in their guys, keep finding the problems. You are doing a national service. You are the Pioneers of the system.
    Last edited by cashmonae; Sep 27, 2006 at 12:49 PM.
    The difference between success and failure is Divine intervention.

it works now...the net is good to Flow (get it).
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by juiceheadband View Post
    it works now...the net is good to Flow (get it).
    Yay! So what was the mixup?

igodit Guest

As Cyvan asked, what was the issue?
    Last edited by igodit; Sep 28, 2006 at 03:51 PM.

hmmm flow nuh look like dem ago reach a westmoreland anytime soon.
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

Heh look like JuiceHead having too much fun with his connection to answer us...

Guh deh mi yute! U step up inna life! Hail!
    Master Yoda:"Strong with the force TechJamaica is"