Page 1 of 181 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow Woes

Default Flow Woes

I really cant believe this! They Flow instalation crew came on monday morning...they installed all the lines...brought in the modem...great!

The phone works! But they gave us a metered click package!!! When one of the guys from the installation crew realised this he called HQ....

He then told me to call customer care when my computer arrives (it arrived later in the day).

Its now Tuesday and I call....the agent directs me to a technical agent...who ask me a few questions, tells me I've not been provisioned for Click services and then say he'll call back....

Another lady calls a few minutes later.....etc...

What the hell is going on?? I have the line, the modem, Flow Go, but no internet...

I thought Flow was going slow so that they could ensure a quality rollout...
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

was wondering when the first set of FLOW complaints would start.........

but at least u can get through to their customer service.......... try that with Crappy and Wuthless (cwj)
    Last edited by Bl@ze; Sep 26, 2006 at 08:24 PM.
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Clearly it's a misunderstanding on their part. This shouldn't take much time to be resolved.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Well nothing in this world is perfect.. I expect hickups here and their with any service.

Im sitting here reading the title...
    thinking to myself
    let the flaming begin..
    But i cant really call this "woes"

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    was wondering when the first set of FLOW complaints would start.........

but at least u can get through to their customer service.......... try that with Crappy and Wuthless (cwj)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ropy View Post
    Clearly it's a misunderstanding on their part. This shouldn't take much time to be resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by leoandru View Post
    Well nothing in this world is perfect.. I expect hickups here and their with any service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Im sitting here reading the title...
    thinking to myself
    But i cant really call this "woes"

...Let the EXCUSES begin!!! There is none blinder than he who refuses to see......but, REALITY is a *****!
    Last edited by Tech_Guy; Mar 22, 2011 at 06:04 AM.

not making excuses for what is obviously a mistake on thier part, they evn admitted it temselves, lets just break this down a bit, u had a problem and thier customer care CALLED YOU BACK!!!!
    In my limited experience customer care doesnt usually care, but these people called you back more tahn once..wow, i wish those were my probs, nonetheless, sad to hear that this happened, hope u get thru it quickly(be sure to tell us exactly how quickly, dont just flame and leave). this also is a test of thier service...lets see how it works out.

Off-topic: reps @ C&W do callbacks.. its not necessary in most cases, but they do from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Guy View Post
    ...Let the EXCUSES begin!!! There is none blinder than he who refuses to see......but, REALITY is a *****!

true, and cwj reality is really a *****.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 26, 2006 at 10:11 PM. Reason: masked profanity
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Off-topic: reps @ C&W do callbacks.. its not necessary in most cases, but they do from time to time
    Yup called me a couple times after i cussed dem out, they ensured my stuff was installed the next day....

When will flow be available to residents in Ocho Rios
    Heard some hotels got it..
    ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe MBoard | AMD Phenom II x4 920 | ZALMAN 9700 CPU Cooler | G-SKILL 4GB DDR 800 Dual Channel Memory | WD 250GB & 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA HDDs | XFX 5870 1GB | Corsair 650W Single Rail PSU | Samsung SATA DVD-RW | Samsung T260 26" Monitor | MITSUMI Floppy Drive w/ Digital Card Readers | Thermaltake Armor+ FULL Tower Case