Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spider-Man 2

Default Re:Spider-Man 2

[quote author=Greatis link=board=29;threadid=3362;start=0#msg31051 date=1079733515]
    "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
    [/quote]

JRR Tolkein turns in his grave every time the word "Trilogy" is used to describe his masterpiece. ;D

[quote author=Xenocrates link=board=29;threadid=3362;start=0#msg31039 date=1079729538]
    The plot for the movie very closely follows the very first Spiderman comic: Amazing Stories #15
    [/quote]

Like I said Xeno.. people came expecting a movie instead of alive action comic.. it's the same reason some people see the LOTR series as a bunch o pretty pictures...

I LOVED Spidey.. while I know people who fell asleep in it... but just to point out why I quoted you.. the story follows that comic but many of the character details didn't... for instance pretty much 90% of the spidey moves were crafted from the 90's The Amazing Spider-Man comics.. the swinging and hanging upside down... the cab scene was actually pretty much a replica of the "jump onto moving vehicle" 95up Spidey we know and love...

That's one o the things I liked.. they stayed historically true whilst bringing the contemporary Spidey flavor to the mix...

but all that said what I have to say about SM2 is simple...

DOC OCKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Yeah, from the looks of it, Doc Ock was done really convincingly. I can't believe Spiderman is still the 5th highest grossing Box Office flick. I can only imagine what the sequel will do to the box office.