Thread: what u guys think about this

Default what u guys think about this

being able to get ur private messages to ur cell phone. how long u think that would take to implement?

I have no Clue you have to ask admin...
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

Dem can do that in one day, shouldn't be too hard to do, it's just whether they're interested in implementing that.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

i think that woulb be great, butthen again....it all depends on the lenght of the message. dont u think?

I had suggested a similar idea in an earlier post, only for my site. I wish i was a pro at php!
    'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Follow Me: @psybuck2002us

This is a great idea would be nice to see this implemented.......or maybe even a mobile techja

great idea ... should be convenient...

hmmm maybe just having the header of the private message sent to your mobile, or an alert saying you got a new pvt message on "TJ"
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    i think that woulb be great, butthen again....it all depends on the lenght of the message. dont u think?
    As innocent said the message length would have to be 75 characters including space. if chris dont put his ads like how the advertise cardyard in his free sms for TJ you can send more message.
    Phoqry

Well, for those who get emails into their outlook boxes, you can configure a rule to send all emails coming from techjamaica to your mobile phone. (This is if you already get email notifications of your private messages.)

There maybe (not sure) a few people who have their emails on this site set up to be their mobile phone's email address (don't this the admin likes that idea). They would have already been gettin mobile notifications of their pm's.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.