Thread: "The HQ"- Video Game Reviews and all things tech related

Default "The HQ"- Video Game Reviews and all things tech related

Hey guys, my media production partnership has taken on the venture known as "The HQ".

It's a Video Game review show dedicated to gamers and all things tech related. We plan to have a gaming tournament soon, where the prize will be the ultimate- a Microsoft Xbox 360!

Unlike other attempts at making video game review shows, by other production houses, The HQ will be brought to audiences with stunning graphics, a good script/ ad lib material and quality game footage.

For more information you can check out www.myspace.com/thehqjamaica

If you have any queries, or would like an advertising oppurtunity of 12 noon on Saturdays, to 1.8 million potential viewers islandwide please feel free to email me at: thehqjamaica@gmail.com.

As of today you can see the promotonal footage, also found on myspace.com, on CETv! The Family Network

CETv! s broadcasts on channel 108 for Telstar and channel 101 for persons who have entertainment systems.

Thanks for your time, and don't forget, "The HQ- All conflicts are resolved here!"

I checked out your site and your first video footage..I am very impressed and will be viewing your show when it starts in October......I hope you have PC games on it because who really plays consoles anymore.......

Keep up the good work and don't feel discouraged when the haters start saying you have a fool fool show....tru gamers will tune in and appreciate the effort........please make sure however you get tips from existing shows like Xplay on techtv.....they have a great formula and there is no problem in taking advice from the pros.........

Also tell Stacy-Ann Williams your host that she needs to call me so we have a private match ...Does she really know about games like Morgan Webb on Xplay or does she just say whatever you type up for her to say.....Let me know......
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 20, 2006 at 01:49 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

It looks promising wish you guys all the best . If you deliver all that you say you will then you'll do just fine probably should work on your website instead of myspace, so we can communicate directly to you
    There are no moral shortcuts in the game of business - or life. There are, basically three kinds of people: the unsuccessful, the temporary successful, and those who become and remain successful. The difference is character. Link me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mackspcsales

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    I checked out your site and your first video footage..I am very impressed and will be viewing your show when it starts in October......I hope you have PC games on it because who really plays consoles anymore.......

Keep up the good work and don't feel discouraged when the haters start saying you have a fool fool show....tru gamers will tune in and appreciate the effort........please make sure however you get tips from existing shows like Xplay on techtv.....they have a great formula and there is no problem in taking advice from the pros.........

Also tell Stacy-Ann Williams your host that she needs to call me so we have a private match ...Does she really know about games like Morgan Webb on Xplay or does she just say whatever you type up for her to say.....Let me know......
    Thanks for the reply. We where very interested in getting opinions on what Jamaican gamers would lke to see on our show. First and foremost important to us is the quality of game footage presented and the corresponding review script. We've seen how some current game review shows present the material and I must say that the prodcution alone is a turn off.

Stacy- Ann does know a bit about games. She is no pro like the producers, but she can certainly hold her own. If you're really interested in having a RECORDED match with her that is very possible. We will be recording a challeng in Halo with someone who also showed interest. The challenge will either be in the 1st or 2nd episode. So if you're interested 'l see if it can be done. Email us at thehqjamaica@gmail.com

Thanks again for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by jermainemcdonald View Post
    It looks promising wish you guys all the best . If you deliver all that you say you will then you'll do just fine probably should work on your website instead of myspace, so we can communicate directly to you
    Thanks for the kind words. We actually opted for myspace.com as we wanted the show to take on a personality of its own, and myspace.com is known for it's personification. Going through the "about me section" of the page will cement this. Regards.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 20, 2006 at 01:14 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Jimscreechy,

It is great to see persons are serious about gaming. Welcome.

Firstly, very nice video. Excellent work. Organised, professional and well executed.

We are willing to offer you guys a webspace and help with you web design if you wish Courtesy of Video Gaming Association of Jamica.

If you are interested lets talk.

Regards,

Nas.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Just caught the show on CETv with the boxing fight. Not bad. I'm not a "heavy" video gamer, just he occasional gamer, but it was interesting to watch. Nice work. Keep it up.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jimscreechy View Post

If you have any queries, or would like an advertising oppurtunity of 12 noon on Saturdays, to 1.8 million potential viewers islandwide please feel free to email me at: thehqjamaica@gmail.com.

As of today you can see the promotonal footage, also found on myspace.com, on CETv! The Family Network

CETv! s broadcasts on channel 108 for Telstar and channel 101 for persons who have entertainment systems.

Thanks for your time, and don't forget, "The HQ- All conflicts are resolved here!"
    Hey, I live in Boonies - what about me ??
    Do you think it possible to Youtube archive the Shows after a week or two, so we who have no Telstar or E-systems can watch too, without hitting ur advt. income too badly ?
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Yeah i saw an episode too, not bad
    There are no moral shortcuts in the game of business - or life. There are, basically three kinds of people: the unsuccessful, the temporary successful, and those who become and remain successful. The difference is character. Link me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mackspcsales