Thread: iTunes 7 issues.....

Default iTunes 7 issues.....

iTunes 7 was recently released ...... and can i say personally that it reminds me alott about windows..... lots of pretty but doesnt work good..... there is a huge bug in the audio playback.... the sound gets scratchy and fuzzy, some ppl have fixed it by lowering the audio quality and stuff...... and i cant go back cuz of somelibrary file that was written by the new version that cant be read by the older one....

and some ppl only have the problem when running full screen programs.... i have it 80% of time of playback its annoying..... anyone have a sure rfire fix yet cuz even when i turn down playback quality it messes up
    "And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge"

I updated to 7 and i dont have a problem with it (except the mem eating ting) plays my audio and video perfectly... have u tried reinstalling?

yea i tried reinstalling same problem, u see the thing is i'm not the only one with the problem.... so i know its not my comp.... its with the coding of the program..... i just want the bloody thing to work
    "And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge"

only thing i can suggest now is to go back to version 6.. heard a couple people complaining about bugs..... try disabling the music store..