Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Netspeak with flow?

http://home.cwjamaica.com/

Near the bottom right of the page.

Telesales is 936-4973 - 4977

Quote Originally Posted by kabuki-joe View Post
    good so it seems it will work...so ill be getting flow then thanx
    Just out of curiosity, if you are getting Flow, why would you need Netspeak? They appear to be offering phone services as well and the [international] rates posted don't look too bad.

I agree their rates aren't bad but the beauty of using VoIP provider is getting a phone number in the region you are calling. eg. A US, Canadian or UK phone number. With Flow you can call those places for $5 JMD per minute which is great but when they call you they aren't paying local rates, it will be an international call to an 876 phone number. Also it all depends on how long you intend on speaking with someone overseas. If you're a chatter box I'm sure you can see how easily you would exceed US$24.99 (24.99 x 66.04 = $1650.34 JMD) + GCT. Flow also has bundled minutes but the closest one to the 24US is Flow-Go-300 which costs J$1,495 and is not Unlimited like Netspeak.

Hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    I agree their rates aren't bad but the beauty of using VoIP provider is getting a phone number in the region you are calling. eg. A US, Canadian or UK phone number.
    Aaaah. I had forgotten about that. I suppose I take it for granted because all the other [VoIP] providers have that as an option. Good point

netspeak should work anywhere with an internet connection, ive even used it in honduras