Page 1 of 246 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all anime fans

Default Calling all anime fans

If anyone is familiar with and collects the Full Metal Alchemist series, please give me a shout. I am in need of episodes 10 and 11. I recently lost most of my anime collection so all I have to trade is Naruto. I have all episodes to date including the special.

Regards,

OE

Default Re:Calling all anime fans

Are you on ADSL?

Sure am, 1.5Mbit

Oh you're overseas right?

Then dude, you need to check Kazaa (use lite). Especially after 1 Am @ night. All the Japanese people come out at night (for obvious reasons) and you get really excellent hits for just about ANY Anime late @ night.

I went through the entire Ninja Scroll TV series in about 3 days!!! You could also try Sharereactor.com, using eMule. But that method is slower and is a terrible waste of T1. But the japs are all awake in our sleep hours. Try a search during the post 12 am hours and you'd be surprised. You'll be drowning in Anime in record time.

Trust me.

Been a while since I used Kazaa Lite (too many virus & re-named files) but I'll see what it has to offer. I'll check out the mule as well. I was hoping for a direct dl though.

Thanks

DDLs are in Japanese only. So if you understand Japanese (they are not dubbed or subtitled) then you can go look for those OAVs. Oh, and the websites are in Japanese too. So you might need help in reading what's on the page... Y'know what? forget the DDL idea and just head for the peer-to-peer.

You won't have a problem with renamed files or virii when looking for Anime via P2P. Speaking of which, where and how do you get your Naruto? Not that I need any from you, I have all of them (including manga) Do you have a DDL for Naruto?

I'm also curious as to how Gillion & Ramesh gets anime... ???

I wonder if TinGirl is an anime fan.... :-\

I'm also curious as to how Gillion & Ramesh gets anime...
    I got Naruto episodes from Ropy. Other Anime I bought online from www.amazon.com through their shops and from music stores in Miami.

I remember spending nuff nights taping episodes of Blue Seed, pausing and rewinding every time the ads came on ;D not easy, esp when I wanted to go to sleep.

OE....you could try bit torrent. it would certainly make use of your 1.5mbit. its the fastest p2p app out there.
    then just search for anime bittorrent links. plenty pages will come up.
    i recco the azureus java client as one of th best and fastest. some of my mates swear by the shadow client though.

igodit Guest

Check out sharereactor.com for anime series.

i also hear that shareactor is going down regularly these days.
    congress is also planning to attack the p2p brigade in the US.
    bit torrent will rule then.