Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Best Pc In Ja. Show Your Pics And Specs

Quote Originally Posted by zRo ToLeRaNcE View Post
    Cabling look really neat and how comes the water cooling is the perfect length?

What temps does the CPU run now?
    i have to cut the tubing myself suh i cut it as short as possible.
    with the 9700 zalman i was getting like 50 degrees idle and now with the watercooling i get 34 idle cpu overclocked to 3.2 also the case temps drop about 10 degrees.
    MaddMachine C2D E6850 @ 3.9 Chilled with Thermaltake Watercooling -Thermaltake Kandalf LCS -Thermaltake 850W psu -EVGA 680i A1 SLI - ASUS 4870x2 2GB -4GIG Corsair Dominator 1066mhz- LG 42''1080P LCD + 24'' Acer Monitors - Seagate 320GB+500GB sata ll HD - 2 X Liteon 20x Sata -Logitech MX 5500 KB + MX revolution mouse & G7 Laser mouse Logitech Z5500 5.1. - SB XFI.

Quote Originally Posted by rxl49 View Post
    i have to cut the tubing myself suh i cut it as short as possible.
    with the 9700 zalman i was getting like 50 degrees idle and now with the watercooling i get 34 idle cpu overclocked to 3.2 also the case temps drop about 10 degrees.
    sweet nuh hell..........
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

i was always told longer tubes are better for water cooling after the radiator that way the hot side of tube was short n cool side was long hellping the resovoir ..... WTF did i just say wifey i need some luvin send the kids to bed cause my brain needs to feel young again goodnight yall

Quote Originally Posted by zRo ToLeRaNcE View Post
    Cabling look really neat and how comes the water cooling is the perfect length?

What temps does the CPU run now?
    i wish i could show u my case lol but i dont have a fangled digital camra

my pc has sata dvd burner n hard drives so cabling is SUPER NEAT!!!! n the power supply cables are amm that glowy mesh material thingy

i just dont have a video card intergrated ati x1200 plays all my movies great
    Last edited by zRo ToLeRaNcE; Aug 10, 2007 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Merged Posts
    the life of a black man is no easy one , thats why u have god n ur bible , have faith and keep strong