Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet Jungle in Island Village- anyone been there?

Quote Originally Posted by Moni-Q
    The cost is about $150 JA per 15 minutes if youre interested.
    Tell me you're exaggerating, surely a cwj office can offer something better than that.

lol, i have to agree 150 for 15 minutes is abit pricey. Although the hotels not any cheaper.

Ye, it's way too pricy. 15 minutes in Mobay cost between $50-$70, that was like 2 years ago. I believe it's still around that region.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

$600 an hour works out to about US$9.50...... in Miami I used an internet cafe that charged US$0.99 per hour.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Prices are often set by competition or lack of it. Perhaps there are no real alternatives in that part of town.

Cable and Wireless tends to lower prices and offer good service only when it is forced to do so.

there are very few internet cafe options in ochi and im 99% sure there are no places that offer wireless to the public. lived there for many years now and yet to find free wireless anywhere except in my office and house but nothing available to the average public.
    could be a potential business opportunity for someone entrepreneurial.
    was in mobay airport this weekend and even MBJ doesn't have wireless with all the new upgrades.

The only Internet Cafe I know in Ocho Rios is one on Brown's Plaza (plaza beside the CLOCK) located up-stairs but the setting is not the most ideal and since this place doubles as a games room it can be crowded with a lot of kids.

I use to live in Ochi and go there every 2 weeks to visist my family and I have never picked up a wireless signal in Ocho Rios ever.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5