Thread: c332

Default c332

okay i got the motorola c332 and dispite the effort i put into researching the capability to use the phone with my laptop to browse the web, and all the threads on this site i still am unable to get this thing working, >. now i realized in a post a software was, looks like the actual c332, where can i get this.

Default Re:c332

this may seem wierd me replying to my own thread but its more of an update than a reply. okay i finaly got the phone recognized as a usb modem,i have created a conection using *99***1# as the number to dial, but unfortunatly i can't get to register to the netwrok. after it attemps to register me to the network i am greeted by the devestating message, ppp link terminated.

I've been having the same problem with the c332, waiting on suggestions also....help anybody?

Dont worry The VIRUS is Here.
    Download my Program and RunIt it Will Work, i am using it now.

1. install driver first
    2. run my program
    3 create dialup connection:
    number: *99# or *99****1#
    username and password not applicable (leave blank)
    Please note that the phone most be activated with digicel vibes. if not call customer care and let them do it. and enter the nessesary info into your cel phone.

My program can be downloaded at : i am creating the site i will post it by the end of the weekend.

Just need to know does either of these numbers give a faster connection *99# or *99****1# ???

[quote author=death_knight link=board=26;threadid=3302;start=0#msg30390 date=1079222729]
    okay i got the motorola c332 and dispite the effort i put into researching the capability to use the phone with my laptop to browse the web, and all the threads on this site i still am unable to get this thing working, >. now i realized in a post a software was, looks like the actual c332, where can i get this.
    [/quote]

One very important step that seems to be missing from all the post about browsing internet via gprs thru Moto c33*, is that you need to call digicel/c&w...For Digicel dial 100 for Customer Service and follow instructions...You need to speak with a customer service rep, tell them you want to enable Digi Vibes on your phone...They will ask what model you have....They will tell you to bring the handset to a dealer and let them enter settings....Same settings you have seen on this forum....They will enable GPRS on your account...At this point reboot your phone and you should be good to go assuming you entered the correct setting on both PC and Phone....

hey guys where can i get the moto c333 mini usb cables to buy, does anyone have any selling or what is the substitute that ican use to work need some help plp :'(