Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: browsing the net using samsung s300

Default Re:browsing the net using samsung s300

okay as far as look is concerned very sophisticated looking piece of equipment. ladies love it. no the problem that i have with it is its all looks no features, it is very lacking i don't even think it supports mms or ems. just a basic phone that looks realy cool and has gprs.

a pro to purchasing the phone is it comes with alot of accessories such as; headset, extra battery, the easy gprs software, adn the datacable, and also a mobile manager for the phone that allows you to put pictures from you system on the phone.

overall i don't advise you to buy the phone if your looking for a phone stocked with features, it is currently sold for approximately 14000 with cable and wireless postpaid, not too sure about prepaid.
    if you wan't a phone that's up to date with all new standards for reasonable price check out the sony ericson t610

t610 is old, plus its not a flip

so you prefer looks to performance huh mitchie. its all about what you wan't still. trust me the s300 hundred missing alot of things for it's price for a phone that recent it should at least have blue tooth. SHAME ON SAMSUNG FOR THAT!!!!!!!
    i wouldn't get the s300 if i were you. get he se z600. get a phone that has features that won't get played out quickly,

I had a nokia 3650. It has the best camera to date, the t610 camera is rubbish compared to it. Trust me i have compared both.

I dont like the se os. They us symbian uiq. Nokias mostly use symbian os.

right now a camera isnt needed either bluetooth. I had all those already in the 3650.

I am looking towards a couple of phones now. Motorola v300, samsung s300, samsung v205 and the samsung s105.

my problem though is that the s300 costs a ton, the s105 is ok. the v300 is heavy but it has a camera.

Right not it looks like the s105 or the s300, but u making me change my mind.

okay you don't wan't a phone wit camera or you don't need it seems more accurate, also you don't see blue tooth as a necessity. if thats fine for you then by all means get the s300 i still think i'ts a waste of money given the extreemly large price tag and the features of the fone not worth it, just a fashion statement man, . anyway the samsung v205 is an okay phone i got the chance to use 1before. gsm arena is like a library for the phones, you an find out any of the samsung phones there in detail down to data transmission speed and the class of gprs which the phone utilizes. the link is

http://www.gsmarena.com/index.php3?s...p3?idPhone=364

I know of gsmarena. I use it along with phonescoop and mobile review.

I think i will go with the s105. wish i had the extra cash to buy the s300 or get it for a test run

Go here for wallpapers or screensaver or ringtones http://www.mobilecommunity.tk/

really cool site. cant wait to get my s105.

I will post my results as to me getting my s105 connected to the pc and using its connection soon. Digicel rules ;D

thanks for the media link. good luck wit the s105 never used that 1 before, i hope it don't fail you as a phone. which service provider you going wit c & w or digicel.

Digicel all the way

well at least you will have no problem configuring it to your pc. where you gonna purchase it though, cause digicel doesn't sell that model do they?