Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: browsing the net using samsung s300

igodit Guest

Default Re:browsing the net using samsung s300

[quote author=MiTcHiE link=board=26;threadid=3268;start=0#msg30720 date=1079500012]
    t610 is old, plus its not a flip
    [/quote]

Hey!

okay igodit mitchie this is serius c and w is a pathetic cell company with a crapy excuse for gprs, has there been record of any body using cable and wireless phone to browse net via pc cause i fed up now i cant get to work star.

> > > >

LOL, Sorry Igodit, but u know the camera bit is true, u were there when we compared the picture quality.

No I have not seen anybody use C and W gprs to browse the net. Igodit has successfully used his se t610 though. To browse with his pda and pc i think.

The key to it with digicel was to change the apn, the same cannot be used. With digicel the default apn was wap.digicel.........., Igodit had to change his to web.digicel......

Thats the only way it would work. U could try that although I doubt cand w is the same.

i'll try it but i don't think it will work as you said cause remember i get connected but i just cant utilize the connection to do nothing, cant' chat cant check on my favourite site in the world (techjamaica.com) cant do **** wit the stupid c & w gprs. they should be shut down. stupid company.

Whats the update?

victory belongs to me. hahahaha. i have finaly prevailed over c&w and their crappy gprs settings and the samsung s300, okay this is the key
    you need not set any dialing number in the connection also no user name or password. the only thing necessary is the apn witch is, when using pc "internet". and thats it. if you got any questions about it feel free to ask.

I am glad u got it to work. But I doubt I will have any problems though, since I will be using s105 when i get it on digicel network.

This is assuming that I get the s105 though.