Thread: Kevin Mitnick Web site hacked

Default Kevin Mitnick Web site hacked

Instead of the usual description of Kevin Mitnick, his consulting services and books, the famed hacker's Web site on Sunday displayed a vulgar message.

Online vandals, apparently operating from Pakistan, broke into the computer hosting Mitnick's Web site on Sunday and replaced his front page with one of their own. As a result, four Web addresses belonging to Mitnick, including KevinMitnick.com and MitnickSecurity.com, displayed an explicit message on Mitnick and hacking.
    http://news.com.com/Kevin+Mitnick+We...3-6108032.html

Just thought I would scare Dalybrian some more

how ironic...........................
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Good one there Jamrock . I not scared of bein hacked right now as i don't really have anything of interest to hack apart from my Asterisk Server. I'm just trying to make people aware of the danger here in Ja. must people aren't aware.
    Dain Bramaged
    Google Voice: 954-779-6436

http://www.prolexic.com Now Apart of Akamai Technologies

bwhahahahha

i remember that guy back in the days of techtv and zdtv

oh the irony

LoL. Yow seriously, as a hosting provider, I would be sweating if Mitnick came to me to host his sites. You know your server is going to be under the spotlight of crackers.

Soon you going to hear hosting providers reject hosting mitnick's sites because they don't want to be hacked into. hehe
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

TwistedPair Guest

Bah, you ever see the movie the shootist? John Wayne placed a retired gunman who long after he retired had to constantly defend himself from young punks who want to make a name for themselves by killing a legend. Its the same thing here and its not the first time they succeeded in getting a "shot" in. I can only imagine compromising his site carries as much rep points as a DOD site or a bank just far less likely to get you thrown in prison. For every success there are probably 1000 failed attempts.