Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motorola c333, Ericsson Z600, Ericsson T610,T310 all browsing on Mac & Windows

Default Motorola c333, Ericsson Z600, Ericsson T610,T310 all browsing on Mac & Windows

I have the motorola C333 working on a windows XP platform and browsing using a mini-usb cable with drivers and software.

A Sony Ericsson T610 Browsing using Infra-Red and Blue Tooth
    On All Windows Platform and Mac OS X both Jaguar and Panther (no big difference) with drivers and software.

IN ALL APPLICATIONS THE MAC NEEDS NO SOFTWARE FOR BLUETOOTH ITS BUILT IN.

A Sony Ericsson T310 browsing using Infra-Red
    On all windows platform with drivers and software.

A Sony Ericsson Z600 working on Mac Panther, Jaguar and on windows platform

I have these devices on sale.

USB to Blue tooth $6500.00 Including GCT for T610,Z600

USB to Infra-Red $6500.00 Including GCT for T310, T610 & Z600

Mini-USB (Check Watts New in Tropical Plaza)

This is how you manually configure your T310,T610 and Z600
    in order to browse the web.

You must get your service provider to send you the initial settings so that the simm card can be provisioned to use GPRS before you can do the following setup. DO NOT DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD YOUR SIMM CARD PROVISIONED TO USE GPRS.

Go to ---> Data connect ---> Data communication ---> Delete whatever account is currently there ---> Add a new account ---> Give it any name ---> the APN is web.digiceljamaica.com ---> for connection always connected or temp it doesn't matter ---> the user name is left blank the password is left blank ---> the ip address is 172.016.007.012 ---> your finished.

Now on a windows operating system you need to go to sony erricsons web site and get the updated modem drivers and the mobile connection suite. it will make it alot easier for you if you don't know what your doing.

Here's the link for the sony ericsson T310
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...&noredir=1

You can just downlaod the modem drivers for the T310 here
    Modem drivers for Sony Ericsson T300/T306/T310/T312/T316.

Download the modemscripts to make it easier to use IR (Infrared connection) on Windows XP/2000.

the dial-up connection suite is here
    Dial-Up Networking Wizard is free software that will guide you through the creation of GPRS and HSCSD dial-up connections for your personal computer to connect to the internet or to a corporate network.

The following languages are supported: Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese.

Modem drivers for Sony Ericsson phones.[move][/move]

Here's the link for the sony ericsson T610

Here's the link fo rthe Z600

Default Motorola c333, Ericsson Z600, Ericsson T610,T310 all browsing on Mac & Windows

The software that you need to have for the motorola c333, c332, c331 is Mobile connection manager

go to gprs configuration and add a connection

User name
    password
    APN = web.digiceljamaica.com

you need to manually configure your phones in order to create this connection

that is to put the user name and password in the phone if you need any help don't be affraid to reply to my message and i will respond to you as soon as i get back on the site.

Default Re:Motorola c333, Ericsson Z600, Ericsson T610,T310 all browsing on Mac & Window

where can i get the software "mobile connection manager" i think i'm gonna go and buy the c332 right now given that it will work with my lap top.

igodit Guest

Default Re:Motorola c333, Ericsson Z600, Ericsson T610,T310 all browsing on Mac & Window

the thread was very helpful <igodit> but all i wanna know, "which the threads didn't state", is am i gonna have to get a software to use along with the motorola c332.
    just curious cause i don't wanna spend unecessarily, u zimme and also i am not using blue tooth its a usb cable.

Let make it short and sweet.
    All these phone can create a GPRS connection once your phone is connected and installed as a modem.
    the motorola c332,c333 is install as a motorola USB modem.
    you can get the driver at http://www.driverguide.com you can sign up its free. and you can do a search for motorola c333 or c332 the modem driver is the same.

the sony ericsson T610,T310, Z600 on the other hand windows 2000,me,xp will install it. its plug and play. BUT, you will still need to download the update modem patch from the link i have posted above.

In order to download the software "Mobile phone tools" or "classic phone tools" you need to go to motorola website.
    http://www.motorola.com/products and you will have to search for the software. it is a software by BVRP.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/mobiledat...loads/C333.zip
    thats the link for the modem you don't have to bother going to driver guide i just realized i saved the link on my computer
    SAVE! EXTRACT! INSTALL! ENJOY!

respect yute. i found the drivers a little earlier though. but i keep getting either ppp link terminated, placed this AT command in the advanced tab.. extra initialization commands of my modem properties: AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","internet.globe.c om.ph". this enabled a ppp connection to be established but it keeps saying that the remote computer is taking too long to respond. what do you think the problem is. i called digicel, and they have no clue whats up with any of this,"shame on digicel customer care".
    what do you think is the problem.

its quite simple why you are getting that error.
    the user name in your phone should be left blank
    your password needs to be left blank.
    your ip address needs to be 172.016.007.012

the dial-up number on the computer has to mach with the CID on the phone. more than likely is 1 so your dial-up should be *99***1#
    the username ans password on your computer needs to be left blank. connect and you souldn't have a problem with the ppp link. but if it still occurs you need to get the software called "mobile connection manager" it has a GPRS connection manager.

??? I am so clueless its not funny not tech savvy like u guys have the c332 have been trying to download rings but only site it allows me to use is polyphonicringtones.com why? how can i get games etc and HELP with this cable thing i'm to buy and go on the internet? will I see the msn page on the phone screen or what? I need guidance help a sista out PLEASE!!! ???