Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats Digicel up to with the GPRS???

Is not Digicel blocking them bro, digi internet comes from C&W and right now C&W have a few servers down suh all MIphone a feel it to suh just gwan hold out because you know is suh C&W things stay, today you up for the next 2 weeks you down
    Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. Live for computers or else they will live for you.
    8368993 (lime) 303-1359 (digi) blunt60us@yahoo.com

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    It looks like it free up now {1/9/06}, it starts to move normal.
    Ok cool, look like we should vent here in the forums for Digicel to take heed!

If only that worked for all the other technology-related problems, we encounter!

Quote Originally Posted by The good guy View Post
    Is not Digicel blocking them bro, digi internet comes from C&W and right now C&W have a few servers down suh all MIphone a feel it to suh just gwan hold out because you know is suh C&W things stay, today you up for the next 2 weeks you down
    That's so true. Indeed we could be up for a while (maybe even at its peak) and then when we really need (not that we don't need it when it's at its peak), it's down!
    "I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

OH that figures, it had to lead right back to C&W. I tell the day we get rid of C&W should be declaired a national holiday! I hate those people so much and they just keep boosting the hatred.
    Dont worry yo hear Digicel, Flow soon sell unnu some a dem bandwith!
    WITH GOD's SPEED!!!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!