Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats Digicel up to with the GPRS???

lol......bmobile suddenly free i don't know if i'm the only person that realise.....but it slow as hell....cho me go on the site to sign up for adsl and a bare rubbish
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

1st thing, I aint no feeloader! I'm just finding a means to hold out until a company worthy of my money(FLOW) comes along cuz C&W are total crap and their concerns are not of the people and the quality of their service. I thank god for Digicel everyday day for the little net they are supplying. I aint never gonna have anything to do with C&W, I wouldnt even work for them(a lie, I'd luv to take their money!). I'll stick with Digi GPRS through these rough times until they cut it off completely.
    WITH GOD's SPEED!!!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthrAx View Post
    lol......bmobile suddenly free i don't know if i'm the only person that realise.....but it slow as hell....cho me go on the site to sign up for adsl and a bare rubbish
    it no free again,it look like a did just fi the night. and i dont think no one can sign in there MSN messenger.

It only move fast from about 12:00am to about 6:00am;
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Well at the moment my connection is moving like normal and I can even sighn into MSN now and so on, its working perfectly....For now!
    I just downloaded a 11+MB file in 30mins, for GPRS thats pretty damn good. The connection is stable and consistent.
    WITH GOD's SPEED!!!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    It only move fast from about 12:00am to about 6:00am;
    When hardly uses it, is when it moves fast ---> that makes sense, but golly, can't Digicel do better than that!
    "I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

well i am all way down in the country and it move at a reasonable speed still

@diva, i agree with u totally they could at least put at least more priority on it

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by redx View Post
    @diva, i agree with u totally they could at least put at least more priority on it
    Yep, that's all that most persons who use GPRS want! I guess convenience comes at a price!
    "I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

It looks like it free up now {1/9/06}, it starts to move normal.
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

I think digicel is blocking some of these sites on purpose