Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats Digicel up to with the GPRS???

Angry Whats Digicel up to with the GPRS???

I'd noticced that from the other day Digicel's GPRS is moving very slow and lame . Does anyone know if they are conducting any activities on the system ? The funny thing is that it gives the same bandwith reading but its just very unstable and inconsistent.
    If anyone has anything pertaining to this to say please share it and those who are experincing this problem way also post here to help the cause!
    WITH GOD's SPEED!!!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

This has been moving very slow for a good while now, it is a bit faster in the early morning...
    the only page that loads quickly is Myspace.com,..... maybe the cookie that is stored is accessed in a better way than the other sites;
    Last edited by Utech22; Aug 29, 2006 at 06:35 AM. Reason: adding additional info
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    This has been moving very slow for a good while now, it is a bit faster in the early morning...
    the only page that loads quickly is Myspace.com,..... maybe the cookie that is stored is accessed in a better way than the other sites;
    Ya.. in the early morning its a bit faster with the pages... but ya i have also noticed that connection has been a bit unstable.. i can even get to sign in to messenger for some strange reason.

Does the network signal has anything much to do with the GPRS connection?
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawn_Jamaican View Post
    Click the blue arrow to see me

maybe cause alot of person r using it now for free and those who did switch to cw when it was a per day charge and switch back to digi once they know/hear it can be use free ......

yup bag of freeloaders slow it down..everyone is on digi gprs

Thumbs up

hmm hmm ,(clears throat) if i may interject it is of a worthy cause, god bless u digicel and keep it coming .

I would switch from gprs to a paid solution at the first chance given to me. Most people choose to use gprs not just because of cost, but because its the only thing available. I would rather pay the money for a good solid high speed connection, the other reason people tend to lean to digi is that they are not sh!77y like cable and wireless, them start to send people through all kinda a stress now just to get a gprs connection with them...

FIYA!!!

Mi can't wait fi wimax come...

edit: and even flow, but I know i'll have to see a few more summers before I see them...
    Last edited by Anaarki; Aug 29, 2006 at 12:20 PM.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Quote Originally Posted by marlonxp View Post
    yup bag of freeloaders slow it down..
    Hey.. i'm NO FREELOADER
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawn_Jamaican View Post
    Click the blue arrow to see me

Arrow

um i never pointed any fingers or call any names

ha ... who the cap fit.....
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate