Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Actual Email To CWJ Support/Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    All i know is say, the call centre was outsourced so things "should've" improved???

Shoulda ,Would ,coulda, Hasn"t!!! Man when will this end, Emails do get responded to but by the time thats done might be too late.

p.s.posting from a 4mb connection and dam it feels good
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Aug 26, 2006 at 06:09 AM. Reason: fixed quote tag
    In the days of old" when men were bold and wi fi was not yet invented some ancient telecom companies sat there quite contented.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilistik View Post
    All i know is say, the call centre was outsourced so things "should've" improved???

Shoulda ,Would ,coulda, Hasn"t!!! Man when will this end, Emails do get responded to but by the time thats done might be too late.

p.s.posting from a 4mb connection and dam it feels good

Heh You're on Flow too eh? When did u get it and what area?

lemm strip it down for y'll,

cwj 'improved' means the same as their 'within 24hrs'................. aka nutten nah gwane fi dem.

me go throught all of the above since week, so it isn't isolated cases. Dem customer service has gone from nuff expletive to just non-existant now
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilistik View Post
    posting from a 4mb connection and dam it feels good
    Bastard, im sure 3mb was also available where u are

I'm going to switch home and office adsl to Flow... why?
    Some people will ask, why the switch... and I'll gladly explain... "Because... It FEELS GOOD!!!"

@Home on my 1Meg package getting 67k up and 175k down benchmarked at www.speakeasy.net/speedtest. i love it.
    Cultured in Aggression and Koding like a Warrior!!
    “Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius.” - George Bernard Shaw.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

Morpheus Guest

I feel your pain Chrysalis, I was trying to get through to the mobile section of their customer care for over an hour last night. I just left my cellie on speaker phone until I heard someone answer. I think they have the worst customer service.

Ha....good. Now i know im not going crazy...Its damn frustrating too...Can't wait till flow is fully onstream.

Quote Originally Posted by CyVan View Post
    Heh You're on Flow too eh? When did u get it and what area?
    why is flow so slow in coming t mandeville i tired of CWJ now
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

lol...dude i feei your pain, i was in a similar position when my adsl settings mysteriously changed and i couldnt even get on the website to change it back. Tried 2 call customer care about 3 times and at each interval waited for over an hour before the call ended, I hate the bastards too.