Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How to buy things overseas?

Talking How to buy things overseas?

what is the best online center that they have in jamrock were you can order things overseas and also you also have the oppertunity to use there credit card
    basically what i need is the best place with good price that offers a U.S mailing box pm and let me no please

For me it has been TaraUSA. I get whatever I want delivered right to my doorstep.

I have thought of trying out International Express since there would bring in my monthly magazine subscriptions free.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus View Post
    For me it has been TaraUSA. I get whatever I want delivered right to my doorstep.

I have thought of trying out International Express since there would bring in my monthly magazine subscriptions free.
    What is the URL link for said company, TaraUSA, i think i may consider using them. Are they any good? Also, what about International Express?.... i would like to know more.
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawn_Jamaican View Post
    Click the blue arrow to see me

Is TaraUSA cheap Nastrodamus? How efficient is the service?

TaraUSA?...Call Tara and ask them to be transferred to the TARAUSA desk.
    1-888-827-2226 (if a silly agent ask you what is that...tell them the service where they give you an American Address - These days nothing surprises me.)

International Express - 929-8104 : I have not used them yet, but they always advertise in the observer.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

this sounds promising
    "And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge"

global courier services jamaica is your answer but they dont do ebay. They are stupid they lost alot of customers thanks to that. Visit globalcourierja.com
    Pc= Hp dv6t

before i make the call Nastro what cost are we talking about here?

Also Ebiz in New Kgn - Orders, delivers and gives you a US mailing address. They do ebay too. 968-3252.
    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

I have used ebiz. I think there website is www.ebizjamaica.com

In the end it works out more for me since I will have pay another courier to deliver it to my home/office. Tara is better option...for me.

MailPac is another consideration.

(For prices call the numbers )