Page 163 of 165 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1649

Thread: What Games are you playing now?

@crosswire dude look how long me a beg a borrows. just mek sure him no wife it up. I still want to borrow it. I am not going to shell out on a switch if I can avoid the additional expense.

Owen. Switch real expensive still and the cartridges too.

Done Zelda and it feel like me no have nothing fi play again. Waiting on Yoshi and Kirby game to come out next month or so. But still, the 50 odd price tag fi game catridges a have me weak. Zelda was really worth it, but now it get rather boring.

Want to get Splatoon 2, and play it in 2 player but that look like 2 complete switch setup I would have.

Currently so far, I not feeling the multiplayer vibes on switch. So much game titles needed. New multiplayer Mario 2d and 3d. New multi Rayman.

Where the hell is Konami these days.

Need Naruto. Mortal Kombat. Need options. Street Fighter V. Are not these games non-exclusive, none i.p., available on all consoles except switch, SO FAR. But switch hardware could manage these games IMO.

Oh I probably will get Bomberman.

Later I might get Fifa 2018 and download the World Cup mode patch. I have not checked the review for it yet to know if it is good in multiplayer.

I hope that Nintendo creates new Starfox and New Pikmin, in multiplayer, that is "zelda level" good, that could justify getting a second Switch console.

OR I hope switch have a tone of decent 3rd party titles. that could justify me getting a next switch. But I rather quality, than quantity or else the console will gather dust.

And, I get that Nintendo wants to keep some sort of decorum with the switch. When I think of Mortal Kombat, I wonder. Still, can't "violence level" be coded in. For example, if you set user profile to PG-13, and you play a violent game then, the game could be coded to show less blood violence for a PG-13 rating. So that it can keep to the standard that Nintendo wants to uphold. Like wise for PG-7 and so on

Tekken 7

Warframe

Batman: Arkham Asylum

RIP titanfall 2
    <insert device specs here>
    Steam -> OP_Overproofrum

Recently built a gaming rig but have only been playing two games. GTA5 and the withcher 3 cause im more a fan of open world games.
    MSI B350 Tomhawk | Ryzen 7 5700x | Cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink | MSI gtx 1070 | Corsair 32gb DDR4 (3200Mhz) | Samsung 970 evo 1tb | Seagate 1tb + 500 gb | Dell 27 INCH-S2719DGF 2560x1440 144hz Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.dre View Post
    Recently built a gaming rig but have only been playing two games. GTA5 and the withcher 3 cause im more a fan of open world games.
    Mad welcome to the PC gaming world (well at least the high end one if you're new) . Also give Mad Max a try when you get the chance as it's a very underrated open world wasteland type game.

Right now I'm playing Dragons Dogma and also GTA V. If you play GTA Online add me to your steam (powpow) or pm me your's so I can add you.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Currently playing FIFA18 on Xbox One
    MSI GE62VR Apache Pro ||| Sn10 OP5T Powered by Digicel & Flow

Anybody on fortnite ????
    add me on epic : P1xl

Quote Originally Posted by P1xlJA View Post
    Anybody on fortnite ????
    add me on epic : P1xl
    Yuh play on console or PC?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Pc Master Race lol even tho im playing on a mac