Page 162 of 165 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1649

Thread: What Games are you playing now?

^ make sure you get Zelda BOTW. WiiUs are scarce in jamaica

I am saving Zelda BOTW for whenever I get the Switch.

Probably get the switch as a bundle. Hoping for Pikmin 4.

Right now play Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. It is much more interesting than originally thought.
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

Zelda - Breathe of the Wild
    Nintendo Switch

This is a true breathe of the wild adventure game.

A 9 year old tried Mario Odyssey. Game cartridge went in. A day later, cartridge came out. Mario Rabbids Kingdom had similar effect. Similar effect with Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 and Mario Cart Deluxe. However, when Zelda Breathe of the Wild went in, it remained in. This is for a child who was reluctant to play Zelda. The game is that good. Not to say that the other games mentioned are not very great games. It is just that Zelda BOTW has variety which is very good. It has pleasant immersive adventure with some fewer moments of thrilling action battles and exploring.

so what happened to your wii u?

I just finished Gran Turismo 4 like last week. Trying to play Metal Gear Solid 3 now but its slow like a movie.

Dragon Age: Inquistion
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Phone:
    Clash of Clans
    Clash Royale
    Boom Beach
    Pokemon Go

PC: Mostly Old school
    Counterstrike
    Project64 (emulater)
    NFS MW
    C.O.D - 4 MW/ Black Ops 2 (Lan Party)

Console:
    GTA V
    Watch Dogs 2
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

Gone more than 180 hours in Divinity Original Sins 2 now and counting. I'm hooked but will be giviing abreak after this second run through . Also playing Battle Bay on Android in the nights while watching my series.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Anyone playing csgo rn im bouta start playing again hmu if you wanna queue

After many days, still playing Breath of the Wild. Game a run RED. Best Zelda game I have ever played by FAR.

Just finished getting my house, defeating a couple white mane Lynels, and some of the best Shrine Quest puzzles.

I can see how this game took so long to create. It is on a whole new level in so many ways. I played N64 Zelda, Majora's Mask, Windwaker, Skyward Sword. I never played the wolf one. Anyway this new Zelda is over 20 times better that all the previous ones that I played, combined.

Still, I do not use the small contoller that comes with the switch. My son uses that and it is well suited for him. I use a generic wireless controller that has less accuracy and less rating than the official pro controller, but it is bigger and works great for me.

We work together to solve puzzles. He plays it more than me and solves many by himself. But I have researched many tips on the web as soon as I get stuck in a puzzle.

The RPG feel is just amazing on the 43 inch 1080p tv.

The game is well deserving, and worth it.

I hope all players get a great experience as I have.

PS @ Owen.

Handed over the wiiu to someone else as a loner.

PS My son defeated a couple white Lynel and Guardian Scouts by himself.