• Over 3 Weeks

0 0%
  • Over 4 Weeks & Still Waiting

3 27.27%
  • No Ports Available To Get Upgrade

5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have You Gotten Your ADSL Upgrade Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    can u believe these guys at c&w renewd my contract just because we switched over the dsl to a second line in the house!!??, if it wasnt for that then my contract woulda basically done now...
    What?!? I can understand charging a relocation fee but HOW do they arrive at renewing/extending your contract? Did you get a different user account or was it the same one, email in tact and all? I wouldn't let that one go so easily.

Im sure it was a mistake.. if it was a transfer and ur contract is up on the original a/c, then you can gwaan bout ur business

i hav 1+1 lol 3Mb connections. one line had no dsl at all, i called cw on fri the 25th and by tue the 29th someone came by and did the setup. even tho I hav yet to get the full 3Mb on that line, only 2.5 highest so far, I do get a constant 384up tho. However that line has some noise on it (haven't installed all the filters yet).

The other line previously had 1Mb i called about the upgrade a day after it was announced and it was hooked up 2 weeks later (rite after i got a 50us bill for 1Mb). Service was unstable for the first cpl days, speed kept fluctuating & i kept getting diconnected & reconnected at lower & higher speeds. Then it balanced out at 381up 3071dwn