Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Tutorial Online!

Default Re:Japanese Tutorial Online!

where is full sail located ??? 7th language learnt ehh? nice i only no one ??? i think nice links Shinriejin

Its very difficult,I can tell u that but I've also done Nautical navigation and I consider that more difficult. Its fun though,the school fee is a wretch though but I got sponsorship, unnamed game company.

Oh sorry, the language thing is an extreme hobby. I like knowing alot of stuff and meeting others,plus its great con las chicas, he he he. ;D

Sy-Novasan, Nihonjin desu. Desukara, watashi wa nihongo mo eigo shirimasu. Anata wa san-shimon o toiwokakeritai desu.

1. Jamaikajin desu ka?
    2. Purogurama no konpyutaa desu ka?
    3. Nihongo wa ikura shirimasu ka?

[Translation for other readers...]
    Sy-Nova, I'm Japanese. Therefore, I know japanese and also english. I want to ask you 3 questions:

1. Are you Jamaican?
    2. Are you a computer programmer?
    3. How much Japanese do you know?
    [/translation]

Hai, watashi wa jamaica jin desu. St Andrew kara desu, to watashi wa benkyoo o shimasu purogurama desu demo purogurama, ie yoku. Shirimasen ikura nihongo, demo mada mada desu ha ha.

Jaa, Kyooto kara deska. Doko wa benkyoo eigo deska to mo kimasu jamaica ok! Gomen nasai, hajimema****e, doozo yoroshiku. Anata mimasu, watashi no nihongo wa totemo warui, he he he.

Translation.

Yes I am jamaican, I'm from st andrew and I am studying programming but a programmer,not yet.( answer to question 3) I dont know how much japanese but I dont think I'm any good yet, ha ha.

So then, are you from kyoto. Where do you study english and also come to jamaica man. Sorry (lack of official introduction)meeting you for the first time,pleased to meet you. You see, my japanese is very bad he he.

konnichiwa Sy-Novasan,

Anata wa nihongo guddo desu!
    (Your Japanese is good!)

Ikkagetsu izen ni Jamaika ni kima****a. Fuyuyasumi ni futatsuki de koko ni toma****a! ;D
    (I came to Jamaica one month ago. I stayed here 2 months for winter vacations!)

Toukyou ni umarerima****a. Aidani youshou ni Jamaika ni kima****a.
    (I was born in Tokyo. I came to Jamaica during childhood.)

Hachi-saigetsu ni Jamaika ni toma****a. Konoaida, eigo o benkyousuma****a. Jaa watashi no ikka to Nihon ni kaema****a.
    (I stayed in Jamaica for 8 years. During this time, I learned english. Then I returned to japan with my family.)

Konohodo, Toukyou ni tomasu, watashi wa joyuu desu oyobi Tokyo-TV to kasegemasu.
    (These days, I live in Tokyo city, I am an actress and I work with Tokyo TV).

Hajimema****e nimo Sy-Novasan! 8)
    (It's nice to meet you as well Sy-Nova!)

If you serious about learning nihongo, here is most comprehensive website I see so far. It covers kanji, hiragana, katakana, grammar, vocabulary - everything! Some of it is technical, but it is very good. Go here:

http://www.sf.airnet.ne.jp/~ts/japanese/cover.html

You can also download entire website for free! I think this is most complete nihongo resource I find on internet yet! Also check the websites at the bottom. This is all you need to master nihongo.

Well, it's bedtime.

Oyasuminasai!
    (good night)

Totemo yoi.
    (I think I'm in love guys he he
    Tokidoki rainen ikimasu nippon. Dono gurai? shirimasen. I have japanese friends living in jamaica too. Well it would be an honour to call you friend. Ja mataa

ok so for all you peeps that were/are using these links how far has your Japanese come? I'm sure Shinriejin would like to know.